Week 11 Gamete Thread - @ Atlanta (Thursday Night)

Can this defense play any better than they have the last 2 games? We will find out in 10 days against the Titans but I’m really looking forward to the Monday night game against the Bills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a beat down. The offense wasn't as explosive as it's been in other games, but the defense was downright scary. Barmore is just a bully. KVN was in Super Bowl form, and Judon continues be the best player on defense.

JC and Dugger also balled out. Love how effortless it looks when Dugger makes a tackle. They didn't have to do anything too crazy because the pressure was getting home nearly every play.

After this mini bye I can't wait to see what BB has in store for the Titans. This can be revenge from that playoff loss that ended Brady's tenure. Now they get smacked in the mouth with a new QB in charge. Should be fun!

I think the Pats win easily. Something like 28-3 :coffee:

Close but no cigar. This was a good win over a team we should have beaten. Our team played very well at times but being a Thurs. night game on short rest and preparation it was ragged in spots like all Thursday night games are. Our D keeps getting better and better as different players step forward each game but all give great effort doing their job well. The Titans are next up and BB gets a mini-bye to prep for them. I like our chances.

on the o not being great...imo the short week is tougher on o gameplanning than it is on d gameplanning. so not really surprised that o was a bit sloppy and basic.

and kudos on the tackling...night and day from sept.

Yet another opposing QB got the crap beat out of him too, Ryan will be icing for days after that one.

That was a beat down. Atlanta don't even belong on the same field with NE.

Too bad that Mazz isn't here to celebrate with us.

Sarcastic Season 2 GIF by New Amsterdam

It's hard to find much to complain about after that win.

True test will be the Titans and Bills. Winning 2 or those 3 games would be fantastic.

Patriots defense Super Bowl ready. Patriots offense B minus.

It felt like Josh was back to his crazies... over thinking.

Josh's brain:

"I know that you know that I know that you know I might run the sweep here so I will make you think that I think that you think that I know it and I will instead run a.... screen!"

Last edited:
I frequently fall asleep on the couch, wife roasts me for it...but never during games!
Guess what?

I was able to stay up for the entire game!

:celebrate::celebrate::celebrate:

It was a pleasant surprise.

I mean Bama had three night games in a row( I believe three in a row) and I would fall asleep by 9:30, wake up and rewind, fall asleep again which is a vicious cycle. The same thing during the ALCS when the Sox were still in. The same dang thing.

But for some odd reason, I think it is your encouragement, I was able to stay up.

I will be dragging today, so dragging but woohoo I saw the game!

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Josh's brain:

"I know that you know that I know that you know I might run the sweep here so I will make you think that I think that you think that I know it and I will instead run a.... screen!"
Exactly. A pretzel mind fuk. So annoying. He has one great week and he's right back to over-thinking. Infuriating.

I'm sure certain posters are lurking and waiting for 1 slip up
Last week was bad for them......Patriots were excellent, put a real beat down on the Browns and Lover Boy threw 2 ints and their Bucs lost and Tom threw a toddler tantrum and walked out of the presser....

They've had better weeks.

Last week was bad for them......Patriots were excellent, put a real beat down on the Browns and Lover Boy threw 2 ints and their Bucs lost and Tom threw a toddler tantrum and walked out of the presser....

They've had better weeks.
Not too mention Tom and Bruce and the seeming end of a great romance. :coffee:

Josh's brain:

When they work, and they have worked, they are good plays because they were executed properly.
When they don't work, then they were awful play calls. Never mind that they poorly executed. Or God forbid, the professional football players on the other side of the ball make the right read and make a good professional football player play.:)

Battle of defense's and ours won.

Barmore .... that kid can be the best DT in the NFL if he keeps his head on straight.

Oh, and how about Dugger too?

If we need even more evidence that the draft is sometimes a crap shoot, I give you 1st round pick QB Josh Rosen.

Back