Week 13 Gamete Thread - @Bills, Mon Dec 6th, 8:15pm EST

What are you talking about, they were sucking Dabol off all night.... "Now there's a man who knows Bills football" blah blah blah yada yada yada "Born and raised in upstate NY" he's your brethren...
The announcers are idiots. I can't stand that shit.

He's so worthy of being sucked off. 2nd and 10 and run for 2, dumbest shit possible and he does it all the time. Allen is supposed to have the strongest arm in football, a gunslinger with some weapons that can catch. I was so ticked....then running in the RedZone, right into the line, it never works and he does it all the time....

I'm all for Dorsey to take over as OC, let some owner/GM think Daboll's a good HC candidate and promote Dorsey....I'm all for Frazier leaving too, hoping some team wants to hire him as HC too, then we get the bonus of two 3rd round picks

PI or what??

PI.png.b6d18685885073cf789203a978cf4878.png

Right... Let's talk about gifts. Like the gift NE got with the officiating crew that's known for keeping the whistles in their pockets, that didn't call Roughing the passer twice on hits to Allen that easily would have been called by any other crew, or Knox getting run to the ground on the end zone pass in the 4th quarter. Or the Allen run they called short of the first down.

Untitled.pngallen.png.f0614c807034ef2a9e2dfc55cd733e81.png

Those are some pretty nice gifts, right there.
Oh no, not the old refs screwed us routine...

Right... Let's talk about gifts. Like the gift NE got with the officiating crew that's known for keeping the whistles in their pockets, that didn't call Roughing the passer twice on hits to Allen that easily would have been called by any other crew, or Knox getting run to the ground on the end zone pass in the 4th quarter. Or the Allen run they called short of the first down.

You do realize that the play captured in the picture above resulted in a bogus roughing the passer call against the Pats, which led to a field goal?

Belichick did literally nothing special.

For all the rush yards the Pats had, they only put up 14 points.

If Diggs catches that TD pass - which he does 99 times out of 100 - no one is talking about Belichick at all today. Because the Bills would have won.

Quite frankly I think Belichick's gameplan was shit. He ran it almost 50 times, only scored 14 points, and it took the Bills a dropped TD, two dropped first downs, and a fumble where no one touched the RB, for the Pats to win by 4.
disappointing. i expected better from someone who has been here awhile.

It doesn't matter where his foot is, it's where the ball was. That is the rule.
Nice try, do you have other photo's to share?How about the personal foul, or as the MNF team called it, the phantom personal foul. Or, the one on Hightower for horse collar, when it showed he had the jersey, not the pads.

ROFL
Literally none of those were penalties. Did you see Knox pushing off first? And Allen was hit as soon as he let go of the ball.

How about the gift unnecessary roughness that netted your team 3 more points?

All 10 points were gifts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The passer became a running back so not sure what your talking about....

~Dee~

PI or what??

PI.png.b6d18685885073cf789203a978cf4878.png
I mean, in that still, the receiver has his head turned around playing the ball so that's not likely to be called for pass interference. I can also very clearly see that both players have hands on each others jerseys

If Diggs catches that TD pass - which he does 99 times out of 100 - no one is talking about Belichick at all today. Because the Bills would have won.

Quite frankly I think Belichick's gameplan was shit. He ran it almost 50 times, only scored 14 points, and it took the Bills a dropped TD, two dropped first downs, and a fumble where no one touched the RB, for the Pats to win by 4.
Good to see you come back after the game unlike the other guy who swore he wasn't a troll, but all he did was troll.
All your post is saying is that the Bill's lost because the players and the coaches were incompetent last night.
The Bills lost a game at home that was more important to them than it was to the Patriots.

You don’t know the rules. Once you jump into the chalk in the air, that’s when you are out of bounds. It’s like when a punter punts the ball and it, you know, is in the air out of bounds, and the judge marks it further up the field than you think it should be.

If N'Keal didn't pull a Harry...the Billies would have 3 points instead of 10.

This post shows a deep lack of football acumen.

Back