Week 14 - Queefs @ Pats, Sun 12/8 4:25PM

Jesus Christ!!!!!

Adam Schefter
ESPN Senior Writer

An equipment container that contained some of the Chiefs' shoulder pads, helmets and footballs was not unloaded on Saturday and instead accidentally made its way to Newark, New Jersey where it now is being rushed back to Boston in time for Sunday's 4:30 p.m. ET kickoff between Kansas City and the New England Patriots, per league sources.

It was roughly 35 players' bags, according to a source.

Kansas City is responsible, not the Patriots or the league. The Chiefs did not take the equipment off the plane.

"I never heard that before" said one source.

The Chiefs' left-behind equipment is expected to arrive between 3 and 3:30 p.m. ET, in time for Sunday's kickoff. It the Chiefs didn't have the equipment by the the time the game started they would have to forfeit, per a source.

How much it impacts certain players that could be missing helmets or shoulder pads in warm-ups is uncertain. But the Chiefs now are doing what they can to rectify the situation.
High quality attention to detail.
Focused, prepared, and collected.
They remembered to bring the players, I assume?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Belichick is selling Chiefs jerseys on Ebay

BB ROFL

BREAKING: ESPN has obtained a photo of the airport worker responsible for loading the Kansas City Chiefs’ luggage.

ELSaQCKXkAUm0N9

Its literally the talk of twitter how the Pats sabotaged their stuff.

Of course, you think a billionaire owner didn't pay off the airline pilots and ground handlers? The refs have also been paid, I double checked. It's been verified that the league wants us to win per our Planet deep state sources. The Chiefs headsets will go out during the game as previously arranged. The extra noise will get pumped in and in the final detail, snow plow driver extraordinaire Mark Henderson will be on standby!!

Jesus Christ!!!!!

Adam Schefter
ESPN Senior Writer

An equipment container that contained some of the Chiefs' shoulder pads, helmets and footballs was not unloaded on Saturday and instead accidentally made its way to Newark, New Jersey where it now is being rushed back to Boston in time for Sunday's 4:30 p.m. ET kickoff between Kansas City and the New England Patriots, per league sources.

It was roughly 35 players' bags, according to a source.

Kansas City is responsible, not the Patriots or the league. The Chiefs did not take the equipment off the plane.

"I never heard that before" said one source.

The Chiefs' left-behind equipment is expected to arrive between 3 and 3:30 p.m. ET, in time for Sunday's kickoff. It the Chiefs didn't have the equipment by the the time the game started they would have to forfeit, per a source.

How much it impacts certain players that could be missing helmets or shoulder pads in warm-ups is uncertain. But the Chiefs now are doing what they can to rectify the situation.

Unique excuse for a loss I reckon... :coffee:

Matt Derrick
@mattderrick
· 10m
I’m told the #Chiefs equipment has arrived in Foxborough and will be loaded in to the stadium shortly.

Matt Derrick
@mattderrick
I’m told airline didn’t unload one of the containers when team arrived yesterday. Equipment managers typically set everything Saturday night, but couldn’t last night because of state championship games at Gillette. Crew arrived this morning and immediately discovered issue.

THIS HAS BELICHICK AND KRAFT WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!

I'm ready to watch the Pats right the ship and kick the snot out of the Chiefs. Their stupid belief that one half of a good season by their QB is somehow analogous to rivaling the GOAT makes me want to shellack them just for sheer arrogance.

As for Warner, he's been licking his chops and praying to his voodoo doll for years waiting to get some payback for falling on his face in a game mostly forgotten - except by Rams and Pats fans.

It's time to see some real Patriots football. I'm hoping this is the game.

GO PATS!
:celebrate::celebrate:

Gear has arrived. All is well. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You tried and failed!

No surprises on the inactives

Best tailgate of the season. Had a large family from LA next to us, even mix of Queefs and Pats fans.

Place feels wired today. Should be a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pats lost the toss and will get the ball first

Man, would love for a good showing today. The team has played like crap for about a month straight, seems like it's been forever since they've played well. Offense 1st. Let's see if they figured anything out while in crisis mode

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Looked like a pretty obvious hold or PI. Let's make this thing count

Yeah baby

Back