Week 16 other Gamete(s) thread

i have to thank tb for being good enough to keep jg from taking over. if that hadn't happened, it's likely the pats wouldn't have had mac, the real present and future.

Meh. It's active wear. Pretty much in line with his TB12 brand. I think you guys need to get used to the fact that Brady's post career endeavors are going to be even more successful than his on field accomplishments. He has everything going for him to be amazingly successful post career from his unbelievable playing career as his foundation to his good looks to his super model wife advising him.

He’s become a snake oil salesman Mazz.… I mean he’s developed a colour?! To “inspire fearlessness, resilience, and confidence towards achieving peak performance.“?? You’d swear it was an in-joke, but it isn’t..

Concussion water, special magical pyjamas, a specially developed colour, even Manning wasn‘t doing this. He was just flogging Pizzas, Beer and insurance….

He’s become a snake oil salesman Mazz.… I mean he’s developed a colour?! To “inspire fearlessness, resilience, and confidence towards achieving peak performance.“?? You’d swear it was an in-joke, but it isn’t..

Concussion water, special magical pyjamas, a specially developed colour, even Manning wasn‘t doing this. He was just flogging Pizzas, Beer and insurance….
Brady is new age. His wife is an actual witch. The adrenochrome stuff probably is a real thing with them.

"""Become"""

Peyton Manning never shilled concussion water. :coffee:

I can watch today's games live on my phone via the Yahoo Sports app, but when I search apps on my TV, that one doesn't show up (no Yahoo apps at all, actually).

Does anyone know if I am missing something or how I can watch today's games on my TV instead of my phone?

I canceled my Hulu Live subscription recently, for reference.

I can watch today's games live on my phone via the Yahoo Sports app, but when I search apps on my TV, that one doesn't show up (no Yahoo apps at all, actually).

Does anyone know if I am missing something or how I can watch today's games on my TV instead of my phone?

can't you cast from your phone to your tv?

Meh. It's active wear. Pretty much in line with his TB12 brand. I think you guys need to get used to the fact that Brady's post career endeavors are going to be even more successful than his on field accomplishments. He has everything going for him to be amazingly successful post career from his unbelievable playing career as his foundation to his good looks to his super model wife advising him.

Yeah, this isn’t remotely true and is perhaps the funniest thing I’ve read in years.

Brady has done virtually nothing remarkable outside of his football career. TB12 is half snake oil lunacy, and most of the other companies he represents are only for the ultra wealthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One thing I will sometimes do for situations like this that's not too technical.

Have a friend or family member that has a cable or satellite subscription, and ask them to create a login for you to their online account.

Using that login and this game for example, you can download the Fox sports app, login to that provider when prompted, and then stream the game in that app on your device.

For christ sake, Mayfield threw another INT. 4 on the day and it looks like he's just handed the game to the Pack.

Back