Week 18 Dolphins Gamete thread

So tired of losing to Miami.

Pathetic starts are killing this team.

Lack of viable game plans on both side of the ball repeatedly this season.

We know the issue on O (or at least I do) so what is the issue on D? Is BB trying to ripen his kid quickly?

We know the issue on O (or at least I do) so what is the issue on D? Is BB trying to ripen his kid quickly?
The problem with the offense is not the coach with 4 rings.

Well let's see what this team does now. Losing 3 of 4 to be end the season is just embarrassing. But you still have a chance to do some damage. I playoff win would do wonders right now
Could be worse. Could've lost to the Jags & miss the playoffs entirely :coffee:.

2 x Phins, Bucs, Boys, Clots. 5 times this team should have won this season. They are still making the same mistakes they were making earlier in the season. Just 2 of those wins and they are sitting on top of the world. If we get the Bills, I want to win, otherwise get ready for next year.

Oh Christ, we are back to blaming Josh.
The int was on Mac. The fumble was on Ted because Dave had some equipment issues.
However I saw some positives with Mac today and it makes me feel even better that we have the right guy going forward.
And I hope Josh comes back as OC to continue working with him.

Oh Christ, we are back to blaming Josh.
The int was on Mac. The fumble was on Ted because Dave had some equipment issues.
However I saw some positives with Mac today and it makes me feel even better that we have the right guy going forward.
And I hope Josh comes back as OC to continue working with him.

Mac stepped up when he had to. That was a tough defense and once he got going it was basically just a little too late. Otherwise he seemed to be in a rhythm.

At the very least this could be a good confidence boost for him and a cautionary tale of what can happen when Pats have a slow start. They need to get that shit right in the playoffs.

Pats shot themselves in the foot (and is it just me, or do way too many teams take their opening drive right down the field and score? sure feels that way)
they made a comeback attempt, but letting Tua run for that first down late in the game is inexcusable.

that last ditch goofy lateral play deserved the bad result it got.

Low on CBs. Need to add at least 1 this offseason if we re-sign JCJackson and Jon Jones comes back strong. 2 if we don't re-sign Jackson. Back to 1 if Wade shows something.
Strength and heft on the DL. A speedier LB to replace Hightower if he retires.
An OT to replace Wynn. Thanks for your efforts.
A tier 2 or 3 WR; someone better than Agholor outside. 4.4 speed at least. He doesn't have to be a top 20 guy but he needs to be solid and consistent. However, I'm afraid we're stuck with Agholor for another year. In that case, I hope he improves a hell of a lot next year.

Yes, the pick 6 was the difference but don't misunderstand my calling it out as I'm not happy Mac is our QB, he is the guy for us going forward and I love that he is... Making it to the playoffs 1 year removed from Clam Newton as a QB and being a losing team is remarkable.

Mac stepped up when he had to. That was a tough defense and once he got going it was basically just a little too late. Otherwise he seemed to be in a rhythm.

At the very least this could be a good confidence boost for him and a cautionary tale of what can happen when Pats have a slow start. They need to get that shit right in the playoffs.
Even though I agree with the assessment it has been the same since game 1. I don't know what or who or why the fix is, but it is so unlike the Pats to appear so unprepared at the start of games. Not falling behind on the scoreboard, but no sense of urgency until the game gets out of hand like today. Sure they were within 3 with 4 minutes left, hoping that the other team will just lay down for them, but expecting to come back from a 17 point deficit with 10 minutes or so left is asking a bit much from your opponents. Sure they can make it competitive but I am dumbfounded by the starts this team has shown this season.

Yes, the pick 6 was the difference but don't misunderstand my calling it out as I'm not happy Mac is our QB, he is the guy for us going forward and I love that he is... Making it to the playoffs 1 year removed from Clam Newton as a QB and being a losing team is remarkable.

Josh McD worked wonders with Mac this year.

Back