Week 4, 2020 - Patriots @Chiefs

If the season ended today, the NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS would MISS THE PLAYOFFS.

Your time is over.

And moving my glorious thread predicting your downfall won't change that, mods.

PATS = DONE

That's some pretty weak shit, man and I use the term, man, in jest. :)

Get the fuck out of here you coward, the only time you come around is when your team wins a game against the Pats, which isn’t very often. Ban this pos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wrong, I was here last season before both matchups.

I'm not sure why you wanted me here this week, to talk shit about Brian Hoyer? Not worth my time.

Just had to say hi and remind you who's boss now, though. lol

I'm not sure why you wanted me here this week, to talk shit about Brian Hoyer? Not worth my time.

Yep, Cam Muthafucken Newton!

Not going to repeat the other comments I concur on. Was happy to see the effort and energy despite the tough circumstances.
Very proud of the defense, impressive. My binky Duggar continues to impress.But dudes need to spend some time on the jugs machine, along with Izzo.
Great to see James White back.
Harris looks like a nice piece for the offense.
Good to see Byrd get involved. I wonder about Zuber...2nd game with the nice end around. He's intriguing. Reminds me a tad physically of that big wr on the 9ers, Samuel

Go troll somewhere else, we give zero shits about you or your team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

120844081_998777147304677_6206995197187934107_n.jpg

This is truly sad. He has had one good game this year out of three.

Ooof. You guys have fallen.

Have you seen who his coach is? That might have a bit of impact.

Bill didnt look happy in his double mask in the presser. Volin asked him about Hoyer trying to call a timeout when he got sacked, and Bill said, no we didnt have any timeouts, so volin pushed it and you could just feel the Bill stare. lol

Your time is over.

PATS = DONE
Hi Clay, How do you come up with those witty retorts? Your eloquent replies add so much to the Planet. I look forward to what new clever thing, that you come up with next. :)

Going into this game, considering the circumstances, I really didn't foresee myself being pissed with the outcome. Then again, I really didn't expect the Defense to bottle up the Chiefs like that for three quarters. You can't shoot yourself in the foot as many times as the Patriots did and expect to win the game. If you take away the boneheaded sack at the end of the half and the fumble in the second half where he should have known to get rid of the ball, Hoyer probably played well enough to win that game. Then you throw Edelman's botched catch that turned into a pick six into the mix and it was a recipe for disaster. Oh well, on to next week. Hopefully Cam can make it back.

Which is why Hoyer shouldn't play we knew this before the game. Edelman's worst performance especially as a "leader"...ps that's my favorite Pat and JC. But overall absolutely horrible. The D great game. But today we looked like the Redskins.

I won't disagree with Hoyer starting. He's almost as worthless as cornholeclay.

The defense can do it. Sorry to say but Newton is NEEDED...Mcdaniels....uhhhhh. If you run plays like we expect to lose.....? What do expect to do? Week 4 never matters. But GD atleast put a $ in the bucket at church

Give the Jets 20m McDaniels and 3 2nd round picks

Week 4 Clay, Week 4.
I am sure it is fun getting a rise over here.
But again, Week 4. (with no preseason and a missing starting QB)
Haven't you learned?

Anyway congrats on your team's fast start. I hope the season progresses.

Your time is over.

PATS = DONE

Our broken down defense just held your "high powered" offense to 19 points. Not too mention we out yarded you. Back up quarterbacks. Queefs aren't even as good as they were the last 2 years, you worthless troll.

Last edited:
Wow, I went to bed last night honestly believing that I'd be waking up to a 56-6 loss or something like that. And I read we threw multiple interceptions and we only went down 26-10?? It almost feels like a moral win! I'd be more concerned if I was a KC fan to be frank.

And that was painful watching James White's interview and seeing him break down. Heart wrenching.

Last edited:
Back