Week 4: Brady Is Back

Wasn't that the meme last year? That we'd angered the dimpled god-king and were due a reckoning?

Wasn't that the meme last year? That we'd angered the dimpled god-king and were due a reckoning?

True but he was hampered with 1 starting OL, 2 rookies and 2 veteran backup OLs. Plus can't forget Scar.

Why would they hate me? No one knows I exist.

I will tell them! :D

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

He hadn't served then. The penalty was fictitious at that point.

Shit is real now byatch.

Suck his wrath.

Yeah, we don't have to play you unless we meet in the playoffs (lolz!) so I will be sucking no wrath.

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Yeah, we don't have to play you unless we meet in the playoffs (lolz!) so I will be sucking no wrath.
What will you be sucking?

Cheers

View attachment 98445

Cmon man!

I usually don't have to splain to you.

That was directed at the league as a whole.

View attachment 98445

Cmon man!

I usually don't have to splain to you.

That was directed at the league as a whole.

I mean, even if we did make the playoffs, even then it's very unlikely we'd play each other since you'll almost certainly have a bye requiring us to win at least one PO game.

So honestly, if we do end up feeling the wrath the season will have been WAY more successful than it should have been.

I mean, even if we did make the playoffs, even then it's very unlikely we'd play each other since you'll almost certainly have a bye requiring us to win at least one PO game.

So honestly, if we do end up feeling the wrath the season will have been WAY more successful than it should have been.

For the Colts, the wrath for this season came from Irsay extending Grigson and Pagano.

CuFZO75WgAEwM1J.jpg

Back