Week 4, Other Games

Not at all. Common opponents we won easier and by bigger margins. The Rams should have beaten the Bills except for the refs.
(Funny how you've come out of the woodwork after TB has a pretty good game and Cam gets COVID.)

Are we surprised? He was dead silent after Tom’s horrific game.
This shouldn’t surprise any of us.
He also refuses to support Cam at all; clearly he’s a Brady fan, not a Patriots fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have not come out of the woodwork, I have posted stuff all week, and wtf does this have to do with Brady?? You just said the Bills wins are nothing, yet our two wins were against the same teams. Not sure why you are attacking me. Every game is different, win easier, win harder, and all that, and you know that Chev, so dont jump on me because what I said was true. We will have a chance to play Buffalo twice, so its meaningless what you think a good or bad win is. I heard all last year from everyone how easy our schedule was, and it pissed pats fans off, and now you are heading down that road.

Some wins are easier than other wins. We beat common opponents easier and with bigger margins than Buffalo did. Buffalo fans were saying all week they'd beat the Raiders worse than the Pats did. Yeah, how'd that turn out! Plus their Rams win was only bc of the refs and the Rams barely got by the winless Giants last night. BTW, I'm perfectly capable of comparing wins even if you're not and furthermore, you have no authority to tell me my judgment is meaningless.

Some wins are easier than other wins. We beat common opponents easier and with bigger margins than Buffalo did. Buffalo fans were saying all week they'd beat the Raiders worse than the Pats did. Yeah, how'd that turn out! Plus their Rams win was only bc of the refs and the Rams barely got by the winless Giants last night. BTW, I'm perfectly capable of comparing wins even if you're not and furthermore, you have no authority to tell me my judgment is meaningless.

But thats like saying Miami's defense did better against seattle so their D is better. lol. I didnt say your judgment was meaningless, I said its meaningless to say one team is better than the other until they play based on different games. But whatever, you obviously are pissed off at it, so be pissed off.

Are we surprised? He was dead silent after Tom’s horrific game.
This shouldn’t surprise any of us.
He also refuses to support Cam at all; clearly he’s a Brady fan, not a Patriots fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does this board talk football anymore? I support the pats, not Cam, sorry. I am happy if they win no matter who the QB is. I dont have to like everyone. I have my reasons just like you have your reasons for not liking Brady. All people are different. I was a pats fan long before Brady was on this team, and I do not need to answer for this bullshit from you everytime I post on this board. Trust me if I was not a pats fan, I damn sure would not come here. Even with wonderful people like you.

Last edited:
September football with a bunch of weird shit.
All I got.
Except I hope it continues.
Needed distraction.
:shrug:

Allen is playing better but I’m not impressed by the Bills/Josh Allen beating the Dolphins, Jets, Rams (on a game the refs gifted Buffalo) and the Raiders. You know what other Bills QB was on the MVP shortlist after starting 5-1 and actually beating the Pats? Ryan Fitzpatrick. After tonight, the Patriots could be 2-2 and Buffalo is 4-0. The Bills aren’t two games better than New England, they just had an easier schedule to start.

That smells like the blistering September start on the road to 9-7.

September football with a bunch of weird shit.
All I got.
Except I hope it continues.
Needed distraction.
:shrug:

I know to a lot of people see pro sports for the distraction. I look at it differently.

I enjoy them for the ability to see the pinnacle of athletic and mental human achievement in an exciting competition.

THe sight of success can fuel. the soul. wuv

I know to a lot of people see pro sports for the distraction. I look at it differently.

I enjoy them for the ability to see the pinnacle of athletic and mental human achievement in an exciting competition.

Yes, all of this.
Ask wifey.

I love watching, the feeling, but really only how my team is doing now a days.
To the point of a sickness, I recognize the sickness but am powerless to stop it.

Fuck me.

I ask why? Only answer Ican come up with, it is just in my DNA. 5th grade on.

lol.

My son thought I had actually played for the Steelers when he was in 4th or 5th grade. He wrote a paper on it, which was posted on the classroom board which was in view during a parent-teacher conference. So, I had all kinds of parents come up to me just wondering...laugh to this day about that. Ok off to bed.

A lot of sport or competition I look at this way.

If you truly love the sport I think you can. I have no trouble (if I have free time) plopping down on the couch with snacks and refreshments watching a Vikings-Packers game. Or a Avalanche-Stars game in hockey. Teams not in my market that I’d enjoy watching a game just for the level of competition.

I’d never watch a Nuggets-Clippers game. Not a fan of the sport so even Cs are tough to watch now.

Same with Brewers-Padres. Sox are now tough to take.

Not a motor sports fan.

But I could pop a couple gummies and watch 6 hrs of curling. Or downhill skiing. Or I started watching biathlon. The skill and inherent body control in that is amazing. Golf is relaxing.

I still don't understand why I like to watch curling so much when I see it on.

SVEEEP!

A lot of sport or competition I look at this way.

If you truly love the sport I think you can. I have no trouble (if I have free time) plopping down on the couch with snacks and refreshments watching a Vikings-Packers game. Or a Avalanche-Stars game in hockey. Teams not in my market that I’d enjoy watching a game just for the level of competition.

I’d never watch a Nuggets-Clippers game. Not a fan of the sport so even Cs are tough to watch now.

Same with Brewers-Padres. Sox are now tough to take.

Not a motor sports fan.

But I could pop a couple gummies and watch 6 hrs of curling. Or downhill skiing. Or I started watching biathlon. The skill and inherent body control in that is amazing. Golf is relaxing.

I love to watch a good competition.......take Women's 9 ball for example

the view of an athletic, lithe woman, bent over a pool table --- like the amazing Jeanette Lee

very relaxing

Jeanette-Lee-Topless.jpg

Back