Week 6 Gamate Thread Patriots @ Raiders 4:05 CBS

Game was lost in the 1st half. Sooo many penalties and mental mistakes....again.

Idiotic penalties at the absolute crucial last gasp drive killed them. Parker should be shown the door right now.

The OL and everyone associated is the primary fucking problem. Nothing good can ever happen with a steaming garbage pile like that. Adrian Klemm is a complete failure and always has been I knew he would suck.

1 play.

Parker catches that ball we probably win the game 75% of the time. 10 yds from FG range w/ time to get there.
Parker sucks. Hit him right in the hands and he forgets how to catch a football.
Bourne sucks marginally less.
Juju's happy being a WR 4.
Stink, Stank, Stunk.

Time for the young players to shoulder some burden. Thornton, Douglas and Boutte can't be any worse than those 3. What would it hurt for 1 game? Who knows, they may play well!

Mac showed a little something in 2nd half. Oh, he made clueless mistakes and missed a few wide open receivers, had some inaccurate passes. He also did a few good things just not enough to make up for his horrible 1st half.

Where were the surprises? A couple of trick plays was all it ever was.

This is where my mind is as well. 100%.
I don't
I've seen enough of Parker. Trade him for whatever draft pick we can get.
This, fuck Davante Parker and fuck Bill for extending him. Despite Mac's many flaws, that may have been the best pass he's thrown as a Patriot, you have to catch that, it was the game, end of story.

It was a good throw…

It was a good throw. Thats what the Macolyte's can't understand. He does have good moments, and at times those around him have failed him. This was one of those times. Doesn't gloss over or solve everything else he fails at.

It was a good throw. Thats what the Macolyte's can't understand. He does have good moments, and at times those around him have failed him. This was one of those times. Doesn't gloss over or solve everything else he fails at.
I can’t remember many good throws from him this year, but, that was actually pretty good…and Parker couldn’t do his job either. 😑

I truly thought this was a winnable game. The raiders are not good. Josh will probably be fired.
I was wrong.
I never thought Mac would improve from his rookie year, but I also never thought he’d regress this much.
The Patriots may truly be a bottom 5 team
In the NFL.
This won’t be fixed in one or even 2 offseasons.

Back