We're coming for you

GIF by MLB

See you in the Championship Game then you can slink your defeated ass back into the hog slop with your tail between your legs for another year.

Btw. Welcome back fool. :)

I didn't know that the playoffs started this week.
BB is not the moron that Staley is, he won't give the game like the Bolts did.

Lmao, how many times did the Chargers come away with 0 at first and goal?

Even Chargers fans aren’t worried about the chiefs. Chargers played a terrible game, and yet still went to over time against the Chiefs lmao.

Your D and team kinda sucks. LA left about 24 points off the scoreboard. You should be blushing and running away quietly with your gift win. NE is by far and away the most complete team in the conference.

Will we see a 4th straight AFCCG played at Arrowhead ? Actually as much as I want that I wouldn't mind at all kicking your ass at Foxboro. That's always fun!

Will we see a 4th straight AFCCG played at Arrowhead ? Actually as much as I want that I wouldn't mind at all kicking your ass at Foxboro. That's always fun!
Is this with cheating refs not calling TDs for the Pats or no? Your team is very mediocre. Defense just brutal like a sieve and an offense that can barely score. 20 points. Good thing the Chargers don't know how to tackle, eh?

That defense gave up nearly 200 yards rushing. Pats won't leave points off the board like the Chargers. Be careful what you wish for.

Back