What an amazing play Tom Brady gave today!

szpjbb

Reaction score
What an amazing play Tom Brady gave today! I bet that the Patriots surely will win. Brady had a good match with NO.19 today.B e l i c h e a t This article is from the web mybestjersey :cop:has predicted that both teams had the possibility of winning this game, and the most important thing is that their jerseys are incredibly cheap. I've just bought one from them.wuv Excellent embroidery. Highly expecting to wear this jersey to watch patriots vs. bears in Soldier Field next week!!!lol:jester:

dickweed.gif

Agreed.

That might be the greatest spam post in the history of the interwebz. ROFL

What an amazing play Tom Brady gave today! I bet that the Patriots surely will win. Brady had a good match with NO.19 today.B e l i c h e a t This article is from the web mybestjersey :cop:has predicted that both teams had the possibility of winning this game, and the most important thing is that their jerseys are incredibly cheap. I've just bought one from them.wuv Excellent embroidery. Highly expecting to wear this jersey to watch patriots vs. bears in Soldier Field next week!!!lol:jester:
85c11802-083d-45ae-9cb5-6277dbd1e3d4.jpg

That might be the greatest spam post in the history of the interwebz. ROFL

no.no why you think this is a spam, just because i wrote a website here?
I really want to introduce a site for jets fans, and i think its high quality and low price jerseys are worth of buying.

I really want to introduce a site for jets fans, and i think its high quality and low price jerseys are worth of buying.
Lol. Not sure you will find a lot of Jets fans round these parts to sell your high quality jerseys worth of buying.

no .... you won't.. do you?

We should make this guy a Mod. :coffee:

Hi I'm the Jets fan you referenced in this post.

newbee here from T.O.........

just checking out this site and decided to stick around, some good reading , love the pats and plan on heading to buffalo for the game , seems pretty easy to get tickets for this game hmmm.......:jester:
is there a pats end\area persay , in the past we've managed to party with other fans strength in numbers eh , been pelted with shit off the bills support before just trying to avoid it at the ralf this time cause it's the kids first football \ pats game planing to got to foxboro next season :)

:bow::patriots!

ROFL I don't care. I'm going to rep this guy.

just checking out this site and decided to stick around, some good reading , love the pats and plan on heading to buffalo for the game , seems pretty easy to get tickets for this game hmmm.......:jester:
is there a pats end\area persay , in the past we've managed to party with other fans strength in numbers eh , been pelted with shit off the bills support before just trying to avoid it at the ralf this time cause it's the kids first football \ pats game planing to got to foxboro next season :)

Hey :Lwelcome:

This thread is so full of win. So full.

BTW, it took a while but I think you mean "per se" Not persay.

Back