What PP members would you most like to have a beer with?

Little link?

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Man I have met a lot of you guys, easily 40 different posters, past and present, and so many more I wild enjoy sitting down and having a beer with.

Off the top of my head, I know I am missing some... Sorry to those I am.

Bid
Mrs. bid
Anni,
Hawg,
DC
PFL
Sir dinkalot
Mrs. drink a lot
Patriots4ever
Mrs P4E
Joe photo
TBL
Brady's girl
Raven,
Bradysbunch
KOK
MD
Awte
Lance
Road grader
Kez
FrankieC
JD
Lurking wife
Harrison hits
Igig
SoKB
Bru3:16
Paz
Maelli
Ras
dwightshute
Babalu
Bmooney54
Möbius (drove by and waved)
Full tilt
Pa patsfan 54
Number cruncher
Major A$$hole
Mr happy sock
Drop kick Murphy
Peg

That's an awesome list. Would be good to meet you all one day, when Mrs Cat and I make it to Boston. Alternatively, if you're ever in London....

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

:LOL::LOL:

if I went to a Planet Party nowadays, I wouldn't tell people I was The Undertaker.....

I'd be tellin' them I am closer to goin' to the undertaker :facepalm: :shake:

Where the f*** have you been?

Do you have boobs? :spock: No? Dammit........ ROFL You and I go way back Bro. You, Dave Darin, Lisa, Beags, Joolz,Hsanders,Mikiemo, TBL,Dchester, Patswin-great guy, and well basically everyone. Bigskyfly, and a few of you other warped dudes would head out to the nastiest titty bar and laugh our asses off..ROFL Love to see dwight also, although I think he would be hesitant..ROFL Clare is one of the most hysterical dudes here. Smart mother effer.. I know Hawg and I dont always mesh, and theres always a little friction between us, but I love to hike the Appalachian trail and tell him lame dick jokes all 2168.1 miles....:coffee: ROFL OPT and I would need to discuss over a few beers when the end is near.:) And then theres Pyx my ever so emotions, wears her heart on her sleeve lady friend. Me and you gatta get drunk and laugh our asses off.:toast: I would also like to have a threesome with Chiefs girl and Jets babe..:coffee: Basically everone is on my list. except maybe the Sherrif...:coffee: ---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ---------- Chev and Tommy D would be guys I like to chat Football with. Although they might get too drunk after hanging with me. Patsload needs to get that mustard off his dog. ---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ---------- 3pointstan and Tehrick would also need to be on a stripclub tour. Hey Bid did not forget you, but your a family man now, and a bit over the hill to hang out at the most decrepit places on the face of the earth. It would have to be at your tailgate setup .I'll stop by and drink all you beer. Harpoon on the other hand???????? Well he is just one nasty bastahd...He scares the bejeezes out of me...He can come on the strip tour, but must buy the beer...ROFL
I knew you as mover&shaker on pats hat.

So, no one wants to have a beer with me. Well, GFY.

I don't drink beer very often, but when I do, it won't be with any of you assholes.

BTW, I was one of the cool kids in high school.

So, no one wants to have a beer with me. Well, GFY. I don't drink beer very often, but when I do, it won't be with any of you assholes. BTW, I was one of the cool kids in high school.
I'm surprised that you didn't mention that you played high school football and once scored four touchdowns in a game.

I'm surprised that you didn't mention that you played high school football and once scored four touchdowns in a game.

2:coffee:

OK none, but I did strip the QB of the ball and lateraled to a DB, and he scored a TD, but that's not important right now..
beer-chugger.gif

VYF would be a great one to have a few beers with :dbanana:

(I'm assuming she really was a hot girl and not a dude posing as one)

Don't worry Moon, the @hole only lives 30 minutes from me and didn't mention me either. Next time I'm up your way we are tipping one back. Screw all the rest of these Fers

You know you're right but I didn't see you going out of your way wanting to meet me either f*****ROFL

You know you're right but I didn't see you going out of your way wanting to meet me either f*****ROFL

Do you blame him?

Jag: "I'm going out with Piggy."
Mrs. Jag: "Who the hell is that?"
Jag: "The man boob guy I told you about."

:shrug_n:

I got to meet PAz and hang out with her - she's as awesome in real life as she is here. Too bad I forgot my collapsable step stool, or things could have gotten really interesting.

:coffee:

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Also, if Pig and I ever meet, the rest of you ****ers better watch the **** out ROFL

you know where I get groceries, meet me there it's public and witnesses just in case ROFL

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Do you blame him?

Jag: "I'm going out with Piggy."
Mrs. Jag: "Who the hell is that?"
Jag: "The man boob guy I told you about."

:shrug_n:

She'd probably say, "you mean the weirdo that post on Facebook in the tavern?"

I would have coffee with anyone here on the Planet.

You guys (and girls) make the days go by so much faster.

Back