What PP members would you most like to have a beer with?

Everyone...I'd even have a beer with NEM...but, would probably look for the nearest exit sign and make a mental note of it, just because.

Given that he was a founder of the AZ Pats Fan Club, and I was a member of said club for a few years, I am confident I have had a beer in the same room with NEM, while watching a Patriots game, on several occasions.

I just didn't know it at the time.

Lmao everyone here would have a beer with everyone here. King of kings, tommyd420 and PFL because she flips out and I need to see that in person and tipsy. You guys have made the patriots seasons feel like family instead of a game every Sunday. Thanks and I don't post much but I know if I did you guys would drink beer with me as well. I'll bring Heineken

I'd like to meet UT, Anni, dchester, bid, and mikiemo, and the drinks are on me for all the crap you deal with here.

A sincere 'Right back at ya' to those here who extended an invite to me. wuv

I've hung out with Lisa twice, but we didn't drink (a good thing?), and I've hung out with Road Grader, and all we did was drink (definitely a good thing) :)

Gotta meet my pals in the Circle, and raise a glass to Paul.

I'd be willing to risk my life and meet every one of you :coffee:

Lmao everyone here would have a beer with everyone here. King of kings, tommyd420 and PFL because she flips out and I need to see that in person and tipsy. You guys have made the patriots seasons feel like family instead of a game every Sunday. Thanks and I don't post much but I know if I did you guys would drink beer with me as well. I'll bring Heineken

Oh, fer Chrissakes ... :mad:

Gulden_Draak_new_900.jpg

Given that he was a founder of the AZ Pats Fan Club, and I was a member of said club for a few years, I am confident I have had a beer in the same room with NEM, while watching a Patriots game, on several occasions.

I just didn't know it at the time.

Uhmmm...how'd that go? :coffee:

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

Oh, fer Chrissakes ... :mad:

Gulden_Draak_new_900.jpg

Good stuff...

I flip out? No freaking way.

Yes, I'm like that in person, too.

I went to the Pats Dolphins game at the end of last season. Met up with bideau for a few minutes (watched a killer Jenga match with 2 x 4's). My understanding was that I just missed PFL.

Next time I come to the Razor, I will get up there earlier and plan on jumping around from tailgate to tailgate.

Or maybe someone organizes a summer get together.

Back