What's for dinner?

I don't like okra.
I don't like liver.

And you'll never catch me making a rabbit stew... childhood memory.
Or any tongue, brain or eyes of any animal... again childhood memory.

BTW Chicken Kapama tonight.
carry on.
Okra, if cooked properly is delicious. However, most cook it and it gets to be the consistency of snot. No thanks.
Liver, the sewage treatment plant of the body, all set, thanks anyway.

Rabbit isn't bad.

Tongue, anything that can taste me while I am tasting it is an emphatic "NOPE".

Brains and eyes, pretty self explanatory. No thank you, please.

Off topic... you ever witness a green flash? We did that evening
True story:

I was on a cruise with a group of friends. We all had adjoining balconies and were having a little sunset party out there and I asked a buddy of mine
if he'd ever heard of the green flash. He had not, so I explained that I'd read about a waterfront bar in San Diego called The Green Flash and
people gather there in hopes to see one. As the legend goes, seeing it brings good luck forever or something like that.

A minute or two later the sun is just about to sink beneath the horizon and damned if we didn't see a really bright green flash. I couldn't believe
we were talking about it, watching for one and it happened. It's extremely rare. He was completely shocked and asked the other half-dozen people out there
with us if they saw and nobody else noticed it. Too busy yakking. They thought we were nuts.

Later, the Captain came on the PA and said he'd been at sea for 25 years and that's the first one he ever saw. He was pumped.

Quite a coincidence that you and Tip have seen one.

The only green flash I have ever experienced was after eating 8 soft tacos from Taco Hell. NOT a pleasant experience. I'm glad yours was a better experience.

It's just me tonight so buffalo chicken salad...my fave

~Dee~

Headed out to "Boston's Pizza" for dinner with the boys. Hammer went back to MSU :crying:

Yes, there is a chain of restaurants called Boston's and yes, the pie is pretty good.

And yes, we will eat at home all next week. Too much eating out this past week.

Headed out to "Boston's Pizza" for dinner with the boys. Hammer went back to MSU :crying:

Yes, there is a chain of restaurants called Boston's and yes, the pie is pretty good.

And yes, we will eat at home all next week. Too much eating out this past week.
lol
Sometime you gotta have a indulgence..... mines buffalo wings lol.

~Dee~

I don't like okra.
I don't like liver.

And you'll never catch me making a rabbit stew... childhood memory.
Or any tongue, brain or eyes of any animal... again childhood memory.

BTW Chicken Kapama tonight.
carry on.
Yes, agreed. Fucking gross.

Filet mignon au poivre with a brandy reduction cream sauce, roasted potatoes and asparagus. If I was a good boy the wife might have got me a Chateauneuf Du Pape to have with it.

Moose and bear is wonderful if it's cooked right.

Pork tenderlion covered in brown sugar, garlic, and bacon, sides loaded mashed potatoes and a salad with home made buttermilk ranch.
Felt like summer lol!

~Dee~

Back