What's for dinner?

Air fried new potatoes with garlic and butter scallops on a bed of french cut green beans, onions and peppers. Bon appetit .
Ill be right over lol.

Italian seasoned chicken breasts pan seared in a cast iron skillet then baked in ghee and parm cheese, sides broccoli and spinach and pasta in a Alfredo sauce....

~Dee~

Ill be right over lol.

Italian seasoned chicken breasts pan seared in a cast iron skillet then baked in ghee and parm cheese, sides broccoli and spinach and pasta in a Alfredo sauce....

~Dee~
I'll make a road trip to both homes. Yum

the planet has some great cooks!
My mom was an incredible cook I only wish I can be half the cook she was.....Hubby started cooking 6 years ago but he doesnt clean up ugh....my son is quite the cook as well and he cleans lol.
I do love to cook although I real wish I didnt have clean up lol.

~Dee~

Breakfast for dinner did that lots when the kiddos were little..... Scrambled eggs and kielbasa was their fav

~Dee~

We still do it but tonight I cooked chicken Catalan with a chopped veggie Greek salad.
(Mediterranean Diet) I'm getting used to it. We're having fish twice a week, chicken twice a week, shellfish twice a week and pot luck on Saturday night.
Last night I made a yummy halibut piccata. 5 min prep 10 min to cook

We still do it but tonight I cooked chicken Catalan with a chopped veggie Greek salad.
(Mediterranean Diet) I'm getting used to it. We're having fish twice a week, chicken twice a week, shellfish twice a week and pot luck on Saturday night.
Last night I made a yummy halibut piccata. 5 min prep 10 min to cook
Yummy lol last night was gumbo but Im game for most stuff ....Ill try anything at least once lol!

~Dee~

Yummy lol last night was gumbo but Im game for most stuff ....Ill try anything at least once lol!

~Dee~

Love gumbo. I'll try making gumbo with a Mediterranean twist next week. Shouldn't take much.
Thanks, Dee!

We went out to the local pub. I had the chicken kabobs/rice and Mrs. A had the Rueben.

Shamefully, I ate her fries too...

Not.

My mom is the BEST cook. Everything is from scratch. If I could be half the cook she is, I would seriously weigh 500 lbs. Pierogies, bread, cakes, pies, you name it, she makes it all from scratch.

We've tweaked our eating to lean proteins and LOTS of veggies in the last few months. Lots of chicken and fish with the odd steak or burger thrown in but ALWAYS have at least 2 sides of steamed veggies. My son's and my favorite? Steamed brussel sprouts - they smell horrid when cooking but give me a big bowl of them at every meal and I am in heaven! My husband hates them so I just give him spinach and he's a happy man.

Last night we had baked salmon with a butter garlic sauce and a side of steamed cauliflower and fiddleheads (they are an acadian thing up here - I'm sure Muse has eaten PLENTY of them ;) )

My mom is the BEST cook. Everything is from scratch. If I could be half the cook she is, I would seriously weigh 500 lbs. Pierogies, bread, cakes, pies, you name it, she makes it all from scratch.

We've tweaked our eating to lean proteins and LOTS of veggies in the last few months. Lots of chicken and fish with the odd steak or burger thrown in but ALWAYS have at least 2 sides of steamed veggies. My son's and my favorite? Steamed brussel sprouts - they smell horrid when cooking but give me a big bowl of them at every meal and I am in heaven! My husband hates them so I just give him spinach and he's a happy man.

Last night we had baked salmon with a butter garlic sauce and a side of steamed cauliflower and fiddleheads (they are an acadian thing up here - I'm sure Muse has eaten PLENTY of them ;) )

you haven't lived 'til you try baked salmon slathered w/ a glaze made from a mixture of horseradish mustard and maple syrup :drool:

tell hubby to man-up and add that horseradish mustard / maple syrup to them brussle sprouts too -- put hair on his chest 👍

Back