What's the dumbest stuff you'd waste your money on if you were really rich?

A person keeping their cashier's job at Wal-Mart after winning the lottery is dumb.

Definitely go with the VIP treatment. HATE the cattle cars in airplanes and their chintzy bags of nuts, too!

Maybe I'd get a rock that cost as much as the one Kobe had to bribe his wife with to stay with him after Colorado.

Nothing wrong with redneck, I guess, but me, I'd rather be licking blini caviar off of a couple super models in the waterbed in the back of our tricked out 747, on our way to the premieres at Cannes, or helicopter skiing our private peak in the Bugaboos. At a minimum, my suped up ride would be a Land Rover instead of a Jeep.

A person keeping their cashier's job at Wal-Mart after winning the lottery is dumb.

Definitely go with the VIP treatment. HATE the cattle cars in airplanes and their chintzy bags of nuts, too!

Maybe I'd get a rock that cost as much as the one Kobe had to bribe his wife with to stay with him after Colorado.

They key thing would be to go for a bigger rock AND Kobe's wife...

Didn't you know there is only one proper, highbrow, sophisticated, correct way to spend money? :coffee:

Again, I don't think this is dumb, but maybe I buy an NFL team and go all Al Davis to destroy it so it can be rebuild as a real league of people who are competitive yet responsibly concerned about THE GAME ITSELF and more of a meritocracy instead of the whiny bitches into which they have morphed.

Unfortunately the winners are so publicized that it might be tough to do, but I think it's actually pretty smart to have some form of a job. I'd venture into doing what I loved, that money would give me the luxury. Plus if you moved somewhere else, you may be able to keep yourself on the DL and avoid all the BS you have chasing you when you win $$$.

I would really really try to find a complete collection of Pat's Superbowl rings....I know at one point that pawnshop in PawnStars had the first three....I would make a big enough offer to get all of them.

SSDD

Some people will say this isn't stupid, but I would say A) I didn't earn them B) The player's names on the rings would be like the 53 guy on the roster C) It would probably cost upwards of 250K to get them D) I couldn't do anything with them other than put them in a vault.

03-aev-brute-double-cab-fd.jpg

Or one of these
IMG_2820.jpg
[/URL][/img]
to take to Knob Creek

Double Brute and a Ma Deuce, even better to mount the M2 to the Brute...

SSDD

Going to buy some Powerball tix tonight.

Hopefully tomorrow, I'll have a good answer for you.

I'd buy a genetics laboratory and spend all my money trying to bring back the American chestnut tree.

I am a true chestnut nut.

Or chest-nut<sup>2</sup>, for the nerdly, of which I am one.

Oh, and one of these, too:

1937-mercedes-benz-5w.jpg

Nothing wrong with redneck, I guess, but me, I'd rather be licking blini caviar off of a couple super models in the waterbed in the back of our tricked out 747, on our way to the premieres at Cannes, or helicopter skiing our private peak in the Bugaboos. At a minimum, my suped up ride would be a Land Rover instead of a Jeep.

Meh.

Also for the record if I ever get this rich, there will be some zombie prepping going on.

I'd buy a big ass house and make half of it a man cave, fill it with games consoles, massive TVs and a bunch of top spec computers. Also buy kegs of craft beer and have them on tap ready to drink whenever.

I'd buy a big ass house and make half of it a man cave, fill it with games consoles, massive TVs and a bunch of top spec computers. Also buy kegs of craft beer and have them on tap ready to drink whenever.

Wait...you don't like scotch?!?!

For some reason I always imagine having an indoor football field built on my property if I won a huge powerball jackpot. I imagine playin around with friends, maybe get some flag football games going. But in reality, I don't know enough people to have a real competitive game. Also the close friends I do have would much rather do something else since they're in terrible shape and were in our 30's now..

Back