What's the dumbest stuff you'd waste your money on if you were really rich?

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
I mean after the coke and whores...

I thought about this for a bit and the best I got is expensive food and cars.

Also, I hate flying in cattle cars, I would probably hire a charter for every flight.

Also, I hate flying in cattle cars, I would probably hire a charter for every flight.

Buy the Red Sox and sign some pitchers that can actually find the strike zone.

Book shelves. Lots and lots of book shelves.

Also, I'm going to hire someone from Boeing to build me working versions of an X-wing and the Millenium Falcon.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Well, yeah. Those are a given.

It was the "after" part that confused me. Implying at some point we'd move on from coke and whores.

Houses on the Spanish Riviera, Cabo, Nantucket, Greece or Italy and on a Pacific Island way out there.

A yacht and a 50' sportfisherman

I absolutely love Coca-Cola, but it's not really all that expensive.

:)

03-aev-brute-double-cab-fd.jpg

Or one of these
IMG_2820.jpg
[/URL][/img]
to take to Knob Creek

None of this stuff is dumb stuff. You gotta have cars, boats, houses and transportation. We must be talkin' buying elephant man bones sort of dumb. Collecting beanie babies dumb. Maintaining a wood/work shop as a super rich person would be about as dumb as I would get.

None of this stuff is dumb stuff. You gotta have cars, boats, houses and transportation. We must be talkin' buying elephant man bones sort of dumb. Collecting beanie babies dumb. Maintaining a wood/work shop as a super rich person would be about as dumb as I would get.

I actually agree... I could never consider a Mustang GT350R to be dumb

Yeah. Well I don't care.

Aubrey O'Day. :harumph:

Cheers

Oops. Meant to attach some dumb evidence. And Why? You'll have to look up the playboy spread on your own.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vH7VJ3DLWxQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers

The two things I posted were not really dumb, but just "flashy, hey look at me" type things. Even the Jeep isn't very piratical with the truck bed other then being a Jeep.

I can't think of too much. I'd like to do a lot more travelling, so I suppose I'd go top level on everything from accommodations to how I travel. A private jet would be great to avoid the cattle call (as was stated earlier in the thread). I don't think I would want to be at my destinations alone, such as a private island home or a private yacht. I enjoy mingling with other people, just not confined in a tube with them.

I'll just take the VIP treatment.

Back