Where did your username come from?

I used to torment Colts fans on Indystar. There was a poster there who's handle was "3EFINPOINTS" who I had bantered with originally. So I got banned using my first handle "Patsrgreat" or something to that effect, and reregistered under "3EFINRINGS" cos at the time, we had three and ManningFace didn't have one yet.

I like to offend people and shock them. If you met me you would think this can't be the same guy however my true colors start showing eventually and you would be like ooooh there's the I'm a pig I know.

Like when you whip your **** out at the barbecue?

my very first screen name. football was already taken. I thought I would have trouble remembering the name so I picked my favorite sport.

Actually, the Julio thing is a coincidence...

I was 17 and playing on a soccer team. We had a coach from Cameroon with a very deep, grumbly voice (not quite as bad as Dik Mutombo but close). Anyway, we had 2 or 3 new guys on our team who were Mexican. I had heard some whispers one was older than 17 so I asked the coach one day as we were leaving the field how old Julio was and he said...

"Julio is your daddy!"

PeytonSux

yes, with the hip, edgy spelling of 'sux'...

I was such a different man in my youth...:dith:

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Actually, the Julio thing is a coincidence...

I was 17 and playing on a soccer team. We had a coach from Cameroon with a very deep, grumbly voice (not quite as bad as Dik Mutombo but close). Anyway, we had 2 or 3 new guys on our team who were Mexican. I had heard some whispers one was older than 17 so I asked the coach one day as we were leaving the field how old Julio was and he said...

"Julio is your daddy!"

not at all what any of us were thinking.

I like it.

Knickname for being a caveman. Yeah I'm old.

View attachment 98842

title_grog.jpg

Taco Tuesday

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Funny that my user names all have something to do with being mentally ill.:coffee: Never thought of that until now.

I guess I came up with this one after the undeserved punishment the Patriots got for the camera thing. It looked like everyone was out to get the Patriots because they were so good.

Back