Where did your username come from?

mooseontheloose

See, moose love the Pats too!
Reaction score
Sometimes these can be fun.

I have no idea WTF made me pick mine. It was probably some sort of quasi-Canadian joke, and I like moose. It's funny though because when people address me as 'moose' here it makes me laugh because I don't look at all like a typical guy nicknamed 'moose' (average height, athletic build).

Assuming your user isn't super obvious, what made you pick/use it?

Boston?
By way of Gloucester?

Cheers

Pneumonic is a nickname I was given years ago as the result of a respiratory/ventilator device that I developed for use in the medical industry. Such devices are commonly referred to as Pneumonics so that's what my friends started calling me.

giphy.gif

Pneumonic is a nickname I was given years ago as the result of a respiratory/ventilator device that I developed for use in the medical industry. Such devices are commonly referred to as Pneumonics so that's what my friends started calling me.

I thought it was a plague or something.

Cheers

LB Vincent Brown.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

TipRoast is an anagram of Patriots.

I came up with it when I signed up on my first message board, which was the old Indy Star board. I liked the idea of Colts fans having to see and type "p-a-t-r-i-o-t-s" whenever they interacted with me.

I kept the name when I signed up here.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_oZqSaba34o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nickname for my first name, Julie. Many use Jules, but for as long as I can remember, I have used Joolz.

Just a truncation of my last name and was my high school nick name.

Put up a poll to decide what to change from my original handle several years ago. At the time, it was a requirement that every poll include an option for zombies.

So, the last choice in the poll was Obligatory Zombie Option. That choice was the winner

<--- they're my favorite team in all of sports. Always have, always will since 1975

44 was the number I wore playing hockey. just beer league type stuff but it's sorta my favorite number.
The Patriots part I'm not sure where that came from. I'll have to think about it.....

Back