Which Celeb would you most like to "know"?

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
If you're married or in a relationship and not given to straying, let's assume you're suddenly single.

If you're single, let's assume you remain that way.

With those assumptions, and the need for the "I would never stray" responses out of the way, which person in public life would you most like to nail?

Let's further assume that you could have full access to that person for a 48-hour period, with no work responsibilities playing a role in that time zone.

This is not a poll, though there is definitely a pole component.

The new Law and Order DA, whoever she is, is swirling around my head right now, but I'll wait to be educated by the masses before putting my stake in the ground.

Only 48 hours? Angelina Jolie circa 2000, no doubt.

Tia Carrera circa the movie "True Lies" with Arnold Schwarzenegger. Hubba Hubba!!! That tango scene was the best.:cool:

48f1eaf9.jpg

Elisha Cuthbert

or Salma Hayek....

or Rachel McAdams....

I can't decide

Shakira is way up there on my list.

Carmen Electra, she just keeps staying hot and some might say she gets hotter

This is tough because there are just oh so many. I guess it depends on what you're looking for. Are you just aiming for the hottest body imaginable? The "prettiest" actress? Someone you actually "like" or think is a great person? Can it be someone historic (e.g. "Betty Davis in her prime") or just "current"?

Since there are so many possible choices, for so many possible reasons, I'll just make a spur-of-the-moment choice and say Reon Kadena. She's both cute AND hot, and since I don't speak Japanese (and assume she doesn't speak English) there's no awkward conversation. :D

(As for my other half... If it's historic, I think LW chooses Patrick Swayze from the "Dirty Dancing"/"Roadhouse" era, or Kiefer Sutherland if he was a bit younger than now. ROFL If it's current, I think she goes for Shemar Moore from "Criminal Minds".)

Jensen Ackles. I don't know what it is about him but I would LOVE to play monopoly with him.

Back