Which Patriot's player/coach sucks the most right now?

Who is the suck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll concede that single malt whisky is a good Scottish product.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good? Good????

ts20_00_closeup_of_kellogg_s_frosted_flakes_tony_the_tiger_they_re_great_cereal2-e1328579138782.jpg

Recently tried a 100% Rye Whiskey (Whistle Pig) and I may have a new obsession.

You've piqued my interest. What's it like?

I found this:

Nose

On the nose, WhistlePig offers nice wood notes from the oak casks, with hints of vanilla and caramel. Notes of dried orange peel, cinnamon, allspice and clove also appear, hinting at the flavors to be found inside.

Body & Palate

WhistlePig is a full bodied rye whiskey, something whiskies with less age aren't able to accomplish. Its rich and mouthcoating, offering up classic caramel and vanilla flavors to stand up to the classic rye spiciness that emerges on the mid-palate. Later, dark chocolate and peppermint notes appear at the end.

Finish

On the finish, WhistlePig straight rye has an almost creamy flavor, leaving notes of oranges, vanilla, allspice and warm caramels to play across the palate before finishing with a hint of dark chocolate and butterscotch.
All in all, WhistlePig straight rye whiskey is an enjoyable whiskey. Whether you are a rye whiskey enthusiast or just someone looking to try a new whiskey, WhistlePig is definitely worth seeking out. Try this in a Sazerac or Manhattan cocktail to see just how versatile this whiskey can be and you'll be pleased to find that this whiskey can do double duty. Keep an eye out for WhistlePig. Its definitely worth the search.
http://cocktails.about.com/od/whiskeyreviews/fr/Whistlepig-Rye-Whiskey.htm

Macallan 10 & 12 for me! :wink:

Macallan cask strength, for the win. :thumb:

Actually, as some may know, I have a "whisky rack" with about a dozen different single malts in it right now.

Lagavulin, Glen Livet 18, a variety of the Balvinie selections (including a single barrel), a variety of the Glennmorangie selections, and others.

Macallan cask strength, for the win. :thumb:

Actually, as some may know, I have a "whisky rack" with about a dozen different single malts in it right now.

Lagavulin, Glen Livet 18, a variety of the Balvinie selections (including a single barrel), a variety of the Glennmorangie selections, and others.

I'm not so keen on the smell or taste of peat so the peaty scotches are off my radar. That keeps Lagavulin, Oban and Laphroaig out of my bar but the Balvenie, Glenmorangie and Macallan lines are represented well with Macallan first and foremost for daily consumption when balancing taste and value. The Glenmorangie Madeira is a great scotch imo. Longmorn 15 has a place for special occasions; I keep it in the back out of sight from prying eyes along with Highland Park 14 wh/ is another one I enjoy on special sipping occasions. I'm not a big fan of the Islays...too salty and peaty for me.

WhistlingPig Rye isn't stocked by my fav liquor store so I'll have to look further. I'd like to try it.

I think its appropriate this thread morphed into a thread about hard liquor.

Rodney Harrison on D&C: Offensive line needs ‘to make some changes to get guys’ attentions’

http://bit.ly/YjjByr

Rodney knows.

I think its appropriate this thread morphed into a thread about hard liquor.

Well since I've always claimed that if I'm drinking the correct single malt, the pats never lose, then clearly which single malt to drink is related to the "sucks the most right now" topic.

Clearly I need to "Do my job". :coffee:

Well since I've always claimed that if I'm drinking the correct single malt, the pats never lose, then clearly which single malt to drink is related to the "sucks the most right now" topic.

Clearly I need to "Do my job". :coffee:

Is there a correlation between the "right" single malt and "the most delicious" single malt?

I mean, what if the most disgusting single malt is actually the one that leads the Patriots to victory?

Is there a correlation between the "right" single malt and "the most delicious" single malt?

I mean, what if the most disgusting single malt is actually the one that leads the Patriots to victory?

in that case you take one for the team and drink up.

in that case you take one for the team and drink up.

Bartender, do you have a scotch that's aged in barrels made of haggis and cow sh*t? :spock:

Frankly all scotch taste like sh*t to me. Or more accurately like drinking cheap cologne. I don't how you scotch drinkers do it.

Each day is different and each game is different.

Yes, I have a game plan going into each game (start with my favorite blended, Famous Grouse. Blended symbolizes the "team" concept), then make in game adjustments as necessary.

If the original game plan doesn't work, I have to try something else. If it does not have the desired effect, I try a different one, until the game is over or I find the right adjustment.

BTW, the evidence for The Power of Whisky® is incontrovertible. There's no need for the Jury to retire.

If they lose, I clearly had the wrong one.

Bartender, do you have a scotch that's aged in barrels made of haggis and cow sh*t? :spock:

Frankly all scotch taste like sh*t to me. Or more accurately like drinking cheap cologne. I don't how you scotch drinkers do it.

Do you like good beer?

Because if you were making beer, and just before you added the hops, you put it in a still, and that still was in Scotland, you'd end up with scotch.

BTW, there are a lot of mediocre to crappy blended scotches out there.

We've been talking about single malts, which are an entirely different animal.

Each day is different and each game is different.

Yes, I have a game plan going into each game (start with my favorite blended, Famous Grouse. Blended symbolizes the "team" concept), then make in game adjustments as necessary.

If the original game plan doesn't work, I have to try something else. If it does not have the desired effect, I try a different one, until the game is over or I find the right adjustment.

BTW, the evidence for The Power of Whisky® is incontrovertible. There's no need for the Jury to retire.

If they lose, I clearly had the wrong one.
May I suggest keeping a less desirable beverage in the event that the gameplan calls for "winning ugly."

Back