Which Patriot's player/coach sucks the most right now?

Who is the suck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think its appropriate this thread morphed into a thread about hard liquor.

I suspect I'm to blame for this, as I'm all out of things to contribute to the "who's to blame?" part of this thread. It starts and ends with the O line. Alcohol is a good coping mechanism for having to watch them.
Posted via Mobile Device

I suspect I'm to blame for this, as I'm all out of things to contribute to the "who's to blame?" part of this thread. It starts and ends with the O line. Alcohol is a good coping mechanism for having to watch them.
Posted via Mobile Device

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uepFO4psgKE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Recently tried a 100% Rye Whiskey (Whistle Pig) and I may have a new obsession.

I found some WhistlePig at a local store...Produce Barn in Norton, MA

Thanks for the heads up, BD! The tag on the shelf has a big placard that says "Wine Enthusiast's highest rated whiskey ever! 96 Pts"

I have to say this is most excellent! It's very flavorful and more mellow than any scotch I've had other than Cardhu (which is mellowed in sherry soaked casks). This is a whiskey that bourbon and scotch lovers alike can enjoy.

Thanks for the heads up, BD! The tag on the shelf has a big placard that says "Wine Enthusiast's highest rated whiskey ever! 96 Pts"

I have to say this is most excellent! It's very flavorful and more mellow than any scotch I've had other than Cardhu (which is mellowed in sherry soaked casks). This is a whiskey that bourbon and scotch lovers alike can enjoy.

Thanks. I was wondering what rye whiskey was like.
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you like good beer?

Because if you were making beer, and just before you added the hops, you put it in a still, and that still was in Scotland, you'd end up with scotch.

BTW, there are a lot of mediocre to crappy blended scotches out there.

We've been talking about single malts, which are an entirely different animal.

Blends and single malts are effectively the same drink in name only. Single malts are to die for, whereas some blends are best used as paint stripper.
Posted via Mobile Device

Blends and single malts are effectively the same drink in name only. Single malts are to die for, whereas some blends are best used as paint stripper.
Posted via Mobile Device

There are four different types of scotch.

Blended: This is, by volume, primarily a whisky made from any type of grain, corn being one of the more common ones. They are "flavored" with single malts. That is, the distiller adds a relatively small amount of one or more single malt to give it a "scotch" flavor.

Vat Whisky: This is a blend of single malts from different distilleries.

Single Malt: This is the product of a single distillery and is made exclusively from barley malt. The age given on the bottle is the minimum age of all the whisky used. They may do "in-house" blending by adding some whisky from older barrels.

Single barrel: As the name implies, this is a single malt from a single barrel.

As with any product there are good and bad versions of each.

Generally speaking as one progresses down the list, the quality improves, but there are exceptions.

There are some inexpensive single malts that IMHO, don't taste as good as some of the better blendeds.

Glad you liked it

Back