Which Patriot's player/coach sucks the most right now?

Who is the suck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This o line reminds me of the crap of the mid to late 90s. In the last couple of seasons where Brady has been sacked in record quick time. Also, leaving Cameron Wake entirely unblocked is a whole new level of stupid.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes, but that love doesn't extend to people from "Southern Canada".
Posted via Mobile Device
Let's not get into where people live. I mean it's got to be pretty bad when Scotland wants out. :LOL: Were they going take their kilts and go home, leaving the Brits to full evening gowns?:LOL:

Let's not get into where people live. I mean it's got to be pretty bad when in skirtscotland wants out. :LOL: Were they going take their kilts and go home, leaving the Brits to full evening gowns?:LOL:

The Scots know their place and voted to remain part of Civilisation. We would have coped fine without men in skirts, haggis and bagpipes - much as we've prospered without grits, country music and baseball.
Posted via Mobile Device

Here are the problems in no particular order:

1 O-line
2 Offensive Line
3 The Big Ugly Guys in front of Brady
4 The middle of the O-Line
5 The edge of the O-Line
6 and finally the O-Line

Cant ague more . The biggest key to winning GAMES PROTECT BRADY.

The Scots know their place and voted to remain part of Civilisation. We would have coped fine without men in skirts, haggis and bagpipes - much as we've prospered without grits, country music and baseball.
Posted via Mobile Device

:shake:

Three words:

Single

Malt

Whisky

Here are the problems in no particular order:

1 O-Line
2 Offensive Line
3 The Big Ugly Guys in front of Brady
4 The middle of the O-Line
5 The edge of the O-Line