Which Patriot's player/coach sucks the most right now?

Who is the suck?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that playoff game with Ferguson getting the living snot beat out of him by the Jets, I believe, was amazing, More so than Winslow's James Brown act.

that playoff game with Ferguson getting the living snot beat out of him by the Jets, I believe, was amazing, More so than Winslow's James Brown act.

What I remember about Ferguson was, he got the Bills to switch to the red helmets, because 'Everyone in the Division has white helmets' (except the Jets at the time), and he got confused.

Of course, now everyone has white helmets but the Patriots. :)

Googe!!! Or Gooj or whatever his nickname is. Dave Deguglielmo.

When you have two Offensive Tackles (Solder and Vollmer) who were formerly pretty good and two interior OL-men (Cannon and Connolly) who were at least "not terrible" now all playing like the worst O-line of the Belichick era, and this all happens, coincidentally, soon after you get a new O-line coach; Then it points to the O-line coach a hell of a lot more than any players on the O-line. Four guys don't mysteriously regress at the exact same time without it being a systemic thing.

If the O-line was at least decent, Brady and the running game and probably a couple of the WRs would be better.

Bingo! We've got bingo!

Oh god Vince was my #1 crush back in the day.
I wanted to decapitate Georgia Frontiere for letting him go to Canada.
Vince is a 10, Jimmy makes HIM look like Shrek.

Yuh, he was quite the toothsome eyeful. I made sure never to miss a Rams game. ROFL

I understand he's selling real estate now . . . :shrug:

I could do worse...

(On a side note, I am CRUSHING this pole.)

You know, on another site you would be banned for starting this pole. Even though you would be consiidered a "good troll" the calls for your head would be more than some moderators could bear.

Perhaps, and this is only a suggestion, you should be confined to the A.C. until the Colts actually beat a team with a winning record.

And as OBF and other women of the Planet have mentioned, our 2 QB's, are very handsome. Now, Andrew Luck is the reason that it's a penalty to take your helmet off on the field :LOL: He so ugly- he can't even shop at Wal*Mart:LOL:
Speaking of sucking, not even Barney Frank would "suck for Luck":LOL:

jesus, I'm killing myself.

Back