Which playoff teams from 2016 will NOT make it back to post-season in 2017

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
I just saw this posted on Florio's site and thought I would post it here. Of the 12 teams that made the post-season last year which ones will NOT make it back this year?

Here are the 12 playoff teams from 2016:
Steelers
Bengals
Pats
Texans
Donkeys
Chiefs
Redskins
Vikings
Packers
Panthers
Cards
Seahags

My teams to not make it are the Donkeys at number one, Redskins and Seahags.

Which teams do you think take their place? I have the Raiders taking the Donkeys place and the Cowgirls taking the Redskins place and the Saints or Falcons taking the Seahags place.

I just saw this posted on Florio's site and thought I would post it here. Of the 12 teams that made the post-season last year which ones will NOT make it back this year?

Steelers
Bengals
Pats
Texans
Donkeys
Chiefs
Redskins
Vikings
Packers
Panthers
Cards
Seahags

Which teams do you think take their place? I have the Raiders taking the Donkeys place and the Cowgirls taking the Redskins place and the Saints or Falcons taking the Seahags place.

Duh. Pats.

Goodell will suspend the entire 53 man roster by December 1.

Steelers
Bengals
Pats
Texans
Donkeys
Chiefs
Redskins
Vikings
Packers
Panthers
Cards
Seahags

My teams are highlighted.

The Redskins have made significant upgrades to their secondary. DeAngelo Hall is healthy and they've added Josh Norman. If Jordan Reed and Desean Jackson stay healthy the entire year they'll run away with the East. Seriously, who's going to beat them? The trainwreck that is Dallas? Philly? The Giants? I can see the 'Skins winning as many as 12 games this year. Cousins is the real deal.

Steelers
Bengals
Pats
Texans
Donkeys
Chiefs
Redskins
Vikings
Packers
Panthers
Cards
Seahags

Houston, Denver and Washington don't make the playoffs imo

Denver, Houston, Minnesota will all be on the outside looking in this winter.

Colts, Raiders and Redskins will replace them.

Denver, Houston, Minnesota will all be on the outside looking in this winter.

Colts, Raiders and Redskins will replace them.

Redskins played last year...

Bungles would be my pick. Steelers possibly. Donkos too.

I still think the Texans make the playoffs. Jags even may be good enough. Ditto Raiders.

Steelers will make it easily. Raiders are the sexy pick, but they are still the Raiders. I can see the Jets finding their way in this year, too.

Houston, Denver and Washington don't make the playoffs imo

This is pretty much mine, except I'm putting Seattle on there as well.

Teams to be replaced by:

Jacksonville
Oakland
Philadelphia
Atlanta

Also, the Patriots will be the only team in the AFC East to finish above .500. :coffee:

Steelers
Bengals
Pats
Texans
Donkeys
Chiefs
Redskins
Vikings
Packers
Panthers
Cards
Seahags

My Playoff Predictions
AFC
E New England
N Pittsburgh
S Indianapolis
W Denver
WC- Kansas City, Jacksonville

NFC
E Dallas
N Green Bay
S Carolina
W Seattle
WC Arizona, Minnesota

I'm a little surprised with the amount of Denver picks. They will still have one of the best, if not the best defense in the league. I don't see them winning the division but a good chance to get a wild card.

Prediction for AFC West is a tight race: KC 11-5 DEN 10-6 OAK 9-7. DEN will get in on a wild card and lose in the first round with no homefield advantage.

I would go with Texans and Vikings as far as not making it this year. Vikings will be be a good all around team but the Packers should dominate the division and they wont have a chance at a wild card with the NFC West in the mix.

Texans should go 6-10

I'm a little surprised with the amount of Denver picks. They will still have one of the best, if not the best defense in the league. I don't see them winning the division but a good chance to get a wild card.

Prediction for AFC West is a tight race: KC 11-5 DEN 10-6 OAK 9-7. DEN will get in on a wild card and lose in the first round with no homefield advantage.

I would go with Texans and Vikings as far as not making it this year. Vikings will be be a good all around team but the Packers should dominate the division and they wont have a chance at a wild card with the NFC West in the mix.

Texans should go 6-10

They had ZERO offense last year and look to have even less this year. They lost 2 starters to FA and lost Vance Walker for the season to a knee injury.

History is not kind to teams that win strictly by virtue of defense. I'm seeing the Donkeys defense being good enough to carry them to 8-8, which won't be enough.

My surprise is seeing the number of people that picked the Redskins to fall short. I live in their market. Cousins is the real deal, they added Josh Norman, DeAngelo Hall is healthy, Ryan Kerrigan would look great with a flying Elvis on his helmet, Jordan Reed is a beast and if Desean Jackson stays healthy they have an outstanding receiving corps. Cousins is playing for a long term deal this year. Besides, who else is going to win the NFC East? Dallas? Eli's window is almost completely slammed shut, and it's going to take a couple years to fix that mess that Chip Kelly left in Philly.

They had ZERO offense last year and look to have even less this year. They lost 2 starters to FA and lost Vance Walker for the season to a knee injury.

History is not kind to teams that win strictly by virtue of defense. I'm seeing the Donkeys defense being good enough to carry them to 8-8, which won't be enough.

My surprise is seeing the number of people that picked the Redskins to fall short. I live in their market. Cousins is the real deal, they added Josh Norman, DeAngelo Hall is healthy, Ryan Kerrigan would look great with a flying Elvis on his helmet, Jordan Reed is a beast and if Desean Jackson stays healthy they have an outstanding receiving corps. Cousins is playing for a long term deal this year. Besides, who else is going to win the NFC East? Dallas? Eli's window is almost completely slammed shut, and it's going to take a couple years to fix that mess that Chip Kelly left in Philly.

I thought Ryan Kerrigan and JJ Watt would be the best defensive players from that draft. I thought RK would be borderline great. Definitely fell short but hes a very good player. I thought Watt would be the 2nd best right behind him but not as good.

I really like Breeland as well. He can play. They definitely have the most complete team. Really wish the Pats drafted Jones. Thought he was a great fit here.

Good points on the Skins. They are the best team out of the mediocrity that is the East. But if Romo plays and is healthy, a big IF, then the Cowboys take the East. I don't think the Redskins will be good enough to steal a WC.

This is pretty much mine, except I'm putting Seattle on there as well.

Teams to be replaced by:

Jacksonville
Oakland
Philadelphia
Atlanta

Also, the Patriots will be the only team in the AFC East to finish above .500. :coffee:

Oakland is going to surprise a lot of people this year. Good chance to win the division imo.
Jax will be good, too.
But Philly and Atl, I don't see it.

Oakland is going to surprise a lot of people this year. Good chance to win the division imo.
Jax will be good, too.
But Philly and Atl, I don't see it.

I have them at 8-8 and 9-7 respectively. :shrug:

Back