Who else hates clickbait and vaguebooking?

I took Facebook and Messenger off of my phone.

I'm thinking about deactivating my account soon

Another thing I hate:
People who complain about the topics others post on their wall. Not make comments about an opinion they don't agree with, debate it etc. but straight out get pissy with the fact you posted something on YOUR OWN WALL that they don't like. Like scrolling past it just isn't sufficient. Especially when I have to scroll past plenty of pretty nasty/ridiculous political comments and have been called names when I do actually express a different opinion.

Now one time I actually got so pissed with an opinion someone to whom I am related posted (after a long line of insulting political posts) that I asked them in a PRIVATE MESSAGE if it was their actual opinion or just something they wanted to post. But I did not engage in public drama with them.

I did that about two years ago now.

One of the better decisions I've made.

That's #13 on the list :coffee:

13. The “I’m Deleting Facebook at the End of the Week” Post

It's sounding like a really good idea though. I wasn't kidding that I took it off of my phone, and messenger. I am really tired of Facebook.

I have taking breaks from FB. Last one I deactivated my FB account for 2 weeks this summer.

It's sounding like a really good idea though. I wasn't kidding that I took it off of my phone, and messenger. I am really tired of Facebook.

Just don't go there so much...put a pic of tumbleweeds or a gone fishin' pic. Go there every few months or so.

One thing I hate about Facebook is that if you happen to have friends who have an interest that they like to post about frequently. As in every day. Sometimes several updates a day.

Just as a completely random example, let's say your friends train service dogs for Veterans. And they give each of their dogs their own FB page and allow them to let everybody out there know what both they AND their humans are doing. And the humans will often comment about the things the dogs are up to that is giving them a big 'ole headache. Then there are the funny hats, name contests and whacky escapades.

Sure, I could ignore the whole thing, but I prefer to bitch about it here in a semi-anonymous way.

it's ok, hawg you can call me out for too many "adopt this cat" posts. :)

btw no update on the "omgz biggest ny resolution eva!!!11!! ROFL

I really hate vaguebooking. One of the worst was a friend who posted to say that she was very happy. That started the game of twenty questions where other friends tried to guess why she was happy.

After numerous guesses, this "happy" friend finally returned to post that she couldn't tell anyone why she was so happy. I'll never understand why anyone even plays along with that crap.

Speaking of FB, I'm sure that all of you who have an account there have seen the posts of a FB memory that they think you may want to once again share with your friends. So, I'm wondering if any of have seen the glitch that FB recently had.

I saw it because it happened to my son. The memory that he could share was one saying that he had been a friend on FB with another person for 46 years. Although my son is not one to share all the idiotic memories that FB thinks he may want to, he had to share that because it was just too funny.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2016/01...ebrate-46-years-friendship.html?intcmp=hplnws

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EfnKmPQdapw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back