Who else hates clickbait and vaguebooking?

"Would you slap your cousin for $1,000,000?" No. I'd slap them for 5 bucks. One I'd slap for free because he's an asshole.

Facebook is for women.

I've never been on Twitter or Instagram or Pinterest or any other of those types of time-wasters. PP is about as "social" as I can get. Otherwise, real life is too busy and interesting to be wasting my time tip-tap-typing everything I do into my phone so people can "follow" what I've got going on.

If you're my friend and you want to keep up with me, pick up the phone and call me every once in a while. If you can't do that, then you aren't a real friend.

ITA with pretty much everything mentioned in this thread.

But my personal "favorites" had to be all the [anti] bullying memes that were going around for a while. Almost all of which were quite explicitly trying to bully you into sharing a meme against bullying......:banghead: GFY!!!!!!!

If you're my friend and you want to keep up with me, pick up the phone and call me every once in a while. If you can't do that, then you aren't a real friend.

That's a good thing for sure, but personally I prefer a hand-written note. :coffee:

Cheers, MerryTim

Everyone copy and paste this... ROFL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w-DazKJSAPc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If you want funny I can just keep trying you my real life stories. All of them sad to say but true.

Especially when it involves air travel, KOK!

That wasn't the longest I was at a airport. I was struck at JAX for 8 hours. There was a lightening storm that hit the plane. They I was supposed to use. So they had to wait for another plane to come in . I was there from 2pm to 10:30 before my flight left.

Back