Who Is Going To The Superbowl? NFC...

Who will it be the NFC SB team.

• Total voters
I always favor the best defense and of all of them, Seattle has it (of the NFC teams), maybe NYG next. The other defenses=meh.

Green Bay. This is finally the year the Pats-Packers play again for the bowl. It'll be a classic "good vs evil" game nationally.

Dallas.

That talented Oline, the big rookies in the backfield and a pretty good DL that can pass rush and they have an savvy vet LB in a finally healthy Sean Lee. The guy is all over the field every game.

It's a pretty dumb team overall and Jason Garrett is a ham n-egger HC, but you can put 8 in the box and they can still break you on the ground or kill you with play action to a solid TE/WR corps.

I'd love nothing more than to see Dallas fvck it up on a numbskull play that gives Jerrah Jones a stroke right on the spot, but I think it might be their time to get to Houston.

Dallas. They have been the best team all year and the most complete in the NFC.

Dallas.

That talented Oline, the big rookies in the backfield and a pretty good DL that can pass rush and they have an savvy vet LB in a finally healthy Sean Lee. The guy is all over the field every game.

It's a pretty dumb team overall and Jason Garrett is a ham n-egger HC, but you can put 8 in the box and they can still break you on the ground or kill you with play action to a solid TE/WR corps.

I'd love nothing more than to see Dallas fvck it up on a numbskull play that gives Jerrah Jones a stroke right on the spot, but I think it might be their time to get to Houston.

Dallas. They have been the best team all year and the most complete in the NFC.

one-and-done. NFCCG will be a Green Bay/Bitch Pigeon rematch

As long as the Pats win it...I can see your point.

As I've told O.Z.O. Jr. multiple times this year, something feels different about this year, real sense of urgency and mission to it. TBH, to this point this year's team ranks beside the '04 team for me...and anybody that knows me will tell you that that one is still my favorite.

In MLB, the phrase 'Yankee year' was used quite often when the Yankees were great and rolling, generally culminating in a WS championship. I think it's now appropriate to add the phrase 'Patriots year' to the NFL verbal lexicon. To this point, this year definitely feels like one.

They have the best offense...

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Why wouldn't it?

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I've never made one...don't know how. :coffee:

Which is why I picked them but Dallas would be my 2nd pick.

I just hope the God damned Giants get knocked off. I know, I know...paper tigers...:blah::blah::blah:, but they were paper tigers in 07 and 11, too. You folks who want a rematch must have a better cardiologist than me.

I just hope the God damned Giants get knocked off. I know, I know...paper tigers...:blah::blah::blah:, but they were paper tigers in 07 and 11, too. You folks who want a rematch must have a better cardiologist than me.
me too. in 2011 i wished for them to be the pats opponents. nope, all done with that.
the two worst teams ever to win sbs...that's why they play the game.

Lol............I almost picked the Gi-aints but I knew there would be a lot of backlash over it. I didn't pick them because I don't believe they can beat the Packers in Lambeau.

Back