Who Is Going To The Superbowl? NFC...

Who will it be the NFC SB team.

• Total voters
As I've told O.Z.O. Jr. multiple times this year, something feels different about this year, real sense of urgency and mission to it.

I don't go out on limbs and never assume and rarely predict and I'm not here. But the word that comes to mind for me is predestiny.

Cheers

I'm saying Dallas but I can't stand that team or owner. I hope they lose in the divisonal round.

But I would also love to see McCountry lay Elliot out as he crossed into the secondary. Butler picking off Prescott a couple times. Blount and Lewis having their way with that D.

I do think at some point in the post-season Garrett is going to be in the same position as Kubiak was last year with regards to his QBs. IF Dallas does end up playing the Giants and Dak is popping the bed again, he can't be afraid to put in Romo.

The Pack is going to get in. Prescott is going to piss down his leg when the going gets tough.

one-and-done. NFCCG will be a Green Bay/Bitch Pigeon rematch

Thats what I predicted as well until Atl got the 2 seed. I can't see Seattle beating any of these teams on the road so I think they lose to ATL and GB goes to ATL and wins the NFCCG. Dallas will be one and done.

I don't go out on limbs and never assume and rarely predict and I'm not here. But the word that comes to mind for me is predestiny.

Cheers

I'm with you. I don't predict ultimate results, but I trust my instincts. Something felt wrong to me in '07, couldn't put a finger on it.

Probably the most wide open it's been in a while. Obviously there are a few teams that are more likely to make it than others, but realistically every team in the NFC playoffs has enough to beat the others.

Should be interesting for sure and the winner of the NFC will likely be more 'battle-tested' than the AFC winner.

I'm with you. I don't predict ultimate results, but I trust my instincts. Something felt wrong to me in '07, couldn't put a finger on it.

The '07 team started to decline the second half of the season compared to what it did the first half. That team could have easily lost to the Ravens, Eagles and Giants down the stretch. This year's team is the opposite. It is playing its best ball the last month of the season and dominating on both sides of the ball similar to the 03 and 04 teams.

The '07 team started to decline the second half of the season compared to what it did the first half. That team could have easily lost to the Ravens, Eagles and Giants down the stretch. This year's team is the opposite. It is playing its best ball the last month of the season and dominating on both sides of the ball similar to the 03 and 04 teams.

I keep telling O.Z.O. Jr. that this team reminds me a whole lot of those teams. When they take the field you just have total confidence that whatever the game situation is they'll control it. When the offense needs to move the ball, they'll be able to do it. When the defense needs a stop, they'll get it. It's also been my opinion all along that either of those teams would have crushed the '07 team. I believe this year's squad would as well.

I keep telling O.Z.O. Jr. that this team reminds me a whole lot of those teams. When they take the field you just have total confidence that whatever the game situation is they'll control it. When the offense needs to move the ball, they'll be able to do it. When the defense needs a stop, they'll get it. It's also been my opinion all along that either of those teams would have crushed the '07 team. I believe this year's squad would as well.

I said it in another thread a few days ago, IMHO, this is the best all-around Pats team since '04.

BB said recently in an onterview that their best teams were 03-04. i was a little surprised he said it. not because it isn't true, but because it seems interesting he would define that at this point.

I said it in another thread a few days ago, IMHO, this is the best all-around Pats team since '04.

Fully agree.

I have a bunch of Boston sports teams stuff on the walls in my basement representing the Pats, Sox and Cs (never a big Bruins fan, but never really a big NHL fan though I do get active once the playoffs start and root appropriately). I have one seasonal pennant out of all these teams- an '04 Pats pennant. I have said all along that I think the '04 team would beat any other team throughout this entire run...I'm thinking I might have to change my mind on that this year. We'll see how it all plays out.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

BB said recently in an onterview that their best teams were 03-04. i was a little surprised he said it. not because it isn't true, but because it seems interesting he would define that at this point.

I think he's throwing a little added motivation out there.

The pole shows no Lion's love....

Lions sleep tonight (in the playoffs)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OQlByoPdG6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

As long as it's not the Giants, Seahawks, or Packers, I'm happy. I think the best game would be Pats/Cowboys, so I guess I'll hope for that.

As long as it's not the Giants, Seahawks, or Packers, I'm happy. I think the best game would be Pats/Cowboys, so I guess I'll hope for that.

that matchup has a 42-14 feel about it, so I'll hope for that as well.

NOTHING would make me happier than the Pats in a Super Bowl that is over by halftime...

...oops, already been there once, so let me rephrase...over by halftime with the RIGHT team in control.

Back