Who is the second best HC in the NFL?

Without Wade Phillips running the defense...Kubiak doesn't get a ring last year.

No question that is true but I don't see Coughlin losing points because of Steve Spagnuolo.

At any rate, my main point is, take BB out of the equation, stick the rest of these guys in a pot and stir for a bit. About 5 or so of them will bubble to the top and if you keep stirring, your order might change but there's nothing truly remarkable that stands out. Coaching in this league is pretty mediocre.

No question that is true but I don't see Coughlin losing points because of Steve Spagnuolo.

At any rate, my main point is, take BB out of the equation, stick the rest of these guys in a pot and stir for a bit. About 5 or so of them will bubble to the top and if you keep stirring, your order might change but there's nothing truly remarkable that stands out. Coaching in this league is pretty mediocre.

No doubt, I agree...

Kubiak took the Texans to the playoffs, and won a ring in Denver, so, he isn't exactly terrible.

Zimmer should get coach of the year...so far. If the Bungles used their head, they hire him as their coach, and drop kick Lewis out on his ass. Minny lucked out instead. Zimmer is a pretty good coach imo.

Pete's luck is starting to turn on him, but, he's still decent.

If Coughlin comes back, he'd be number 2. He is old, but, still good.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

I know, but he's better than everyone who is not named Bill Belicheck. He made Tim Tebow successful for crying out loud.

John Fox went to the playoffs with Tebow, not McD...although McD drafted him.

I really liked Bruce Arians until this season began ...

I forgot his name but he coached the Colts and now the Bears. He stands there on the sideline with a blank impression. He's either very smart or no one is home.

I forgot his name but he coached the Colts and now the Bears. He stands there on the sideline with a blank impression. He's either very smart or no one is home.

You're think Jim Caldwell for the Colts but he coaches the Lions now. John Fox coaches the Bears and he's pretty expressive at times.

You're think Jim Caldwell for the Colts but he coaches the Lions now. John Fox coaches the Bears

bilde-300x268.jpg

Previously I would have said Coughlin, and then maybe Ariens, but Coughlin is gone, and Ariens isn't looking quite as good any longer.

What do you think? Of the current NFL head coaches, who is second best?

This shoulda been a pole. :coffee:

I know, but he's better than everyone who is not named Bill Belicheck. He made Tim Tebow successful for crying out loud.

How the fvck does this even come out your mouth? SMH:eggplant:( not sure how to use the eggplant thing, but figured I need to use it at some point).

And for the record the answer is Bill Belicheck

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XPFMzskXZvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Zimmer or Payton I think. Tomlin is a clown, so is Harbaugh, he got schooled by BB and pouted like a child. Carrol probably belongs in the discussion. Arians I think is highly over rated.

Back