Why do you love BOU?

Why do you love BoltsOwnU?

• Total voters
It was bound to happen sooner or later. . .:p

pg2_mcfarland_lt_300.jpg

:fire:

because he post pictures of bewbies from his tailgates:coffee:

BOU, what are your suggestions for getting good seats in Qualcom for this year's Pats-Chargers tilt?

Because of BOU's soft, supple wrists.

I was thinking about starting a "Why do you love SF87" thread after I saw the "why do you love football" thread. Shouldn't have hesitated. :banghead:

I was thinking about starting a "Why do you love SF87" thread after I saw the "why do you love football" thread. Shouldn't have hesitated. :banghead:

Some things, are better left unsaid:coffee:

Where's the "He's ever so clever and witty to refer to himself in the third person" option?

BOU is stunned that he got this many votes, as opposed to being assclowned for sheer audacity.

Best seats for the Pats-SD tilt are the ones riiiiiiight next to BOU. However, since those will be filled with lovely ladies, he would suggest springing for club level seats. No they aren't cheap, but you'll be able to get them on the visitor's side in good position. Plus the waiters are friendly and the bars are nice and not accessible to the rest of the stadium. If you are going to travel that far, do it up. Otherwise, lower view and plaza level are best unless you want field level in which case too low and all you'll see are players' butts (don't act like this isn't enticing to some of you (DS)). :p

Note regarding ALL seats on the visitors' side. They get absolutely hammered by the sun for at least the first half at that time of year and October can actually be hot. Bring sunscreen and sunglasses because you look right into the teeth of the sun.

If BOU gets a list of who's coming, he'll be sure to invite you all to swing by his modest tailgate for grub and grog. He can't compete witht the tailgating, barbecuing juggernaut that is Mikiemo, but he does what he can.:toast:

Oh yeah, and BOU will have plenty of kleenex on hand for you to wipe those tears away after the Pats get dominated. After all, it's not like this is the post-season or anything.:banghead:

Because every year he thinks the Chargers have a chance

He's got that child-like "Santa Claus is coming" attitude about the Chargers and has no clue that Santa doesn't really exist. ROFL

^this is the correct answer. Maybe the love is for BOU's dog?

probably I mean what else do I have

he's a male

he's a charger fan

:shrug:

Back