Will the Colts go 0-8?

Does the fail continue?

• Total voters
You keep seeing it because it's true. This team is the worst Colts team people have seen in a decade and that's not because of Manning. Manning doesn't play defense or block. This isn't a Manning vs Brady thing either because I think Manning is great. It's just a "I can't believe the Colts have managed personnel that badly" type of shock. I truly thought they were one of the better team building organizations until a few years ago when I started questioning some moves. What I've seen this year is a confirmation of those suspicions. Not the the Patriots have drafted 100% either but the Colts seem to be starting people that would be backups on most teams in key positions.

Polian has experienced a huge decline. The game done passed him by.

I'm not trying to make it a Manning vs. Brady thing at all, I'm just saying that this largely a very similar team to last year's (with it even being better in some ways than it was last year).

With typical in-season firings, the interim coach is usually an in-house candidate. The Colts currently have no one in my mind that would fit that bill. Both Larry Coyer and Clyde Christensen might actually be worse than Jim Caldwell, which is a terrifying thought.

They have someone in mind. I don't think I am at all good with it but they didn't bring McSweater vest in just to tell Catfish when to throw the red flag.

The Colts were their own worst enemy. They didn't trust the back up QB that was in their system for the past couple of years and they never were prepared for the worst. While I do feel bad for "some" of our resident Colt fans here, I cannot overlook the fact that Polian really dropped the ball here.

At least when the Patriots had to go with Cassel, he knew the playbook. Bringing in Collins was a panic move. Now, you're riding your "Luck" on getting the #1 pick. Your team has set you back 3-5 years by doing this.

The Colts were their own worst enemy. They didn't trust the back up QB that was in their system for the past couple of years and they never were prepared for the worst. While I do feel bad for "some" of our resident Colt fans here, I cannot overlook the fact that Polian really dropped the ball here.

At least when the Patriots had to go with Cassel, he knew the playbook. Bringing in Collins was a panic move. Now, you're riding your "Luck" on getting the #1 pick. Your team has set you back 3-5 years by doing this.

Is Manning considered "done"?

He won't play forever. That is a serious injury he has though. My point was that they didn't prepare for the worst. We've been there done that

With the Irsay's leaking O line look for him to have happy feet upon his return next year. I doubt he wants to become a paraplegic. Watch Palmer in Oakland.....see Mannings future. :cool:

It's all part of my master plan. :fire:

Pinky_brain.gif

Not a typo. We play the Saints next week on Sunday night football. Just one more piece of evidence in favor of flex scheduling.

No, we're looking past the Saints. I think at this point it's a forgone conclusion that even a crippled Sean Payton is going to depance Jim Caldwell on national television and then have his way with him. I wonder if that will cause his expression to change (Actually, I don't wonder, I know that it won't.) The only bright side of that game is that I hopefully won't have to watch Jacob Lacey who couldn't keep his man from catching a pass if the NFL let him use a taser on the field.

No, week 8 finds us going into the hills of Tennessee to take on Matt Hasselback who has been reborn as the leader of the Tittians.

Will week 8 bring the Colts one step closer to Andrew Luck? Or will the Titan's team bus crash on the way to the stadium?

Pole incoming
Boom. Headshot.

I honestly just looked at the score from last night and snorted. 62-7??? WTF? ROFLROFL

Last night had to be the lowest point yet for the Colts. The looks on the faces of Manning and Reggie Wayne told the story and I would have felt really, really bad for them if I wasn't too busy laughing my balls off at the sheer ineptitude of a once formidable team.

God, they sucked.

They're so poorly prepared that it's criiminal. The only thing that could save this team is for them to blow it up from top to bottom. The defense is pathetic. The offense is marginally pathetic. The coaching is pathetic. The entire organization is lost.

The Colts clearly tanked it to make sure the Pats 1st round pick (from the Saints) is as late as possible.

Why is Indy still so obsessed with NE?

I don't understand why Addai was in there, he seemed to be a problem more then a help. He didn't practice all week.

Hopefully any of my friends that had a Colts player on FF did not play them.

Back