Will the Panthers go 16-0?

MontanaBrady

Reaction score
If so, what does that mean for our epic 2007 season?

I really hope the Panthers don't make it but they're looking nearly unstoppable.

Patriots-Panthers-0002-jpg.jpg

The Giants will probably beat them as that game is in NY and the Panthers may have everything wrapped up by then. They may be peaking too soon on top. I just don't trust Cam. At any point he can start making bonehead play after bonehead play. But that defense is a beast.

Cam has been criticized here forever but he keeps winning games by doing whatever it takes. The Panthers have a decent TE in Olsen and their best WR is Devin Funchess, a rookie. Kelvin Benjamin has been hurt all year. That's not exactly a formidable receiving corps. It's remarkable to me what Cam's done this year. Yes, their defense is very good but Cam has played extremely well this year to keep his team on track. One day Cam will get his due.

I'm hoping for the Pats and Panthers to both go 18-0 and to meet in the SB.
That would be worthy of the 50th anniversary of the SB.

Carolina has just as good a shot as the Pats. The most dangerous game left is @Giants. The Giants will still be fighting for the division at that point.

Atlanta has to play desperate at some point. They'll be in a fight for a wild card.

And don't count out Tampa. They been playing very well lately and they've put themselves into the Wildcard race.

Cam has been criticized here forever but he keeps winning games by doing whatever it takes. The Panthers have a decent TE in Olsen and their best WR is Devin Funchess, a rookie. Kelvin Benjamin has been hurt all year. That's not exactly a formidable receiving corps. It's remarkable to me what Cam's done this year. Yes, their defense is very good but Cam has played extremely well this year to keep his team on track. One day Cam will get his due.

Absolutely this. I want to see the day that Don Shula in the other ass hole mercury Morris cryng in their f***** champagne.

They've got a pretty nice run in on the schedule so who knows, they might just do it....

... and then go one and done in the playoffs.

I'm hoping for two 18-0 teams in the superbowl.

Guess who I'd like to see win it.

:)

Absolutely this. I want to see the day that Don Shula in the other ass hole mercury Morris cryng in their f***** champagne.

Pats go 19-0 and Kraft mails two bottles of champagne ... one to Shula, one to Goodell :coffee:

I think we have a chance as well. We have To get past Denver. Philly is in quit mode, hopefully get Dola back for the Texans game. Titans and Jesus the jets before miami

Our sched is definitely conducive to staying undefeated if we win Sunday, but the Pats are so damn banged up that I'm not convinced BB would chase 16-0 this time.

Carolina's defense is awesome. They have 2 good LB that can rush the passer and drop into coverage. The CBs hit hard and aren't afraid to mix it up. Say "they only win with their D" all you want, but DEFENSE wins championships. They have a very good shot at going undefeated, however, I don't think they will. The reason being is that I think once they obtain HFA, they'll #BillPolian it and tank games to rest players combined with the 2 other teams in their division fighting for their Wild Card lives.

Yes I think they can. I've been waiting for them to stumble, especially when they gave up 4th quarter leads to Indy and GB, but they've shown a lot of the mental toughness that TB and BB always talk about when they talk about the Pats.

Part of me wants to see them drop a game so that the Patriots are the only 16-0 regular season team in history, but ultimately (as we know, painfully) it won't matter if they can't close it out.

Long way to go but Pats-Panthers would be a pretty awesome SB matchup.

So much this......Cam doesn't get a lot of love but he is a serious calibre NFL QB. He is legit. Doesn't exactly have a stellar receiving corp either.

He is a hugely underrated QB.

Back