With a Browns win tonight...

I have a feeling in 9 months from now there will be a lot of babies born in cleveland named "Baker"

Pittsburgh is in outright last place in the AFC North.

:terrible:

AOT will have something to say to rationalize that for sure. But...

"You are what your record says you are."

Baker Mayfield should have been playing all along.

Tyrod Taylor (before he was knocked out) looked like a guy that was looking over his shoulder and feeling the pressure.

AOT will have something to say to rationalize that for sure. But...

"You are what your record says you are."

Baker Mayfield should have been playing all along.

I swear to God this is true-

last night I was laying in bed watching the Sox game and flipping over between innings to the clusterfuck unfolding in Cleveland. I was texting back and forth with Junior. Anyway, I typed 'Tyrod' in to a message and my spell checker auto corrected it to 'turd'.

Baker is one of the most pro ready guys to come out in a while. That’s a decent NYJ D, and he was carving it. Tight windows. Extreme confidence.

That being said, I still prefer rooks to sit a year and absorb.

Baker is one of the most pro ready guys to come out in a while. That’s a decent NYJ D, and he was carving it. Tight windows. Extreme confidence.

That being said, I still prefer rooks to sit a year and absorb.

It'll be interesting to watch him as team's get more film on him. That is if Hue Jackson decides he's the starter. You never know with how bad of a coach Hue is.

It'll be interesting to watch him as team's get more film on him. That is if Hue Jackson decides he's the starter. You never know with how bad of a coach Hue is.

He’s not a gimmick. I watched all last year. He slides. Rolls. Steps up. On point both short and long. I don’t think tape is going to show some weakness in his game to exploit.

He’s not a gimmick. I watched all last year. He slides. Rolls. Steps up. On point both short and long. I don’t think tape is going to show some weakness in his game to exploit.

I don't think he's a gimmick either, but gameplans will evolve to attempt to take away his strengths and force him to play into weaker areas of his game. Not saying they are going to work, but it will be interesting to watch him attack new looks through the season.

Again, this all depends on Hue Jackson deciding he's good enough to be he starter. Jackson is terrible, so it's not a given. I won't even be surprised if the front office has to force him to start Mayfield. Jackson should have been fired at halftime last night.

I don't think he's a gimmick either, but gameplans will evolve to attempt to take away his strengths and force him to play into weaker areas of his game. Not saying they are going to work, but it will be interesting to watch him attack new looks through the season.

Again, this all depends on Hue Jackson deciding he's good enough to be he starter. Jackson is terrible, so it's not a given. I won't even be surprised if the front office has to force him to start Mayfield. Jackson should have been fired at halftime last night.

I’ve always thought so too.

Then I heard Joe Thomas almost break down in tears to the mans defense. I respect Thomas. He made points. Jackson had no idea they were about to strip the club completely when he took the job. Now that the pieces are starting to come together I’d like to see him have a chance. They’re not a coach away from winning it all yet.

I’ve always thought so too.

Then I heard Joe Thomas almost break down in tears to the mans defense. I respect Thomas. He made points. Jackson had no idea they were about to strip the club completely when he took the job. Now that the pieces are starting to come together I’d like to see him have a chance. They’re not a coach away from winning it all yet.

I greatly respect Joe Thomas, but he may be loyal to a fault. Could be the reason he never wanted to go to a better franchise.

If Tyrod doesn't get hurt, do you have any confidence that Hue would have made the right move and inserted Mayfield?

Does anyone remember the price of a gallon of milk the last time the Browns won?

A gallon of gas????

A. At the OLD Cumberland Farms, on sale for 79 Cents

B. At the old Jenny station on Railroad Ave. in Gloucester, 21 cents.

Cheers

Does anyone remember the price of a gallon of milk the last time the Browns won?

A gallon of gas????

a47.jpg

Back