With week 7 completed, have you jumped off the bandwagon?

are you jumping off the Bus

• Total voters

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
just wondering who is on and who is jumping off. Seems to me teh Bipolar responses every week are getting over the top and am wondering if we can see who needs Meds, who needs their head examined and who knows it is a long season of growth.

I like Growth, it feels good to see the maturity level of the players progress and come together. Look at the two games that is causing the evacuation of the bus...one was a sh!tty game in Cincy, the other a tough divisional game against a team that is built for one thing...beat the Patriots

so please be truthful, are you taking the leap on no-faith or are you buckling up for one hell of a ride?

I'm still on.

But I'm in the back in the rumble seat with no top on and this thing needs new shocks, struts, and springs!

I find it strange that before the season most people admitted this team would hit a rough patch with all the turnaround/injuries and they would lose some games, but then when they do there's a huge freakout.

TBH 5-2 is better than I expected.

One thing to note:

This is starting to smell just a bit like the Cassel season.

To wit, both losses so far in the AFC.

Cassells year? 11-5, but all 5 losses to AFC clubs. THAT is what kept us out of the playoffs.

I'm still on, too.

But something's wrong and my diagnostic computer simply says "Not Ready" so it has to be driven another 50 miles before my wagon can be certified. Right now I feel like I'm fast and furious on a cannonball run and I'm worried it could all be gone in 60 seconds. So I'll just drive, try not to speed faster than a speeding bullit and hope the days of thunder return.

I am in regardless how they do, will be rooting till the end. The only way I know how.

I was livid after the game. I took a nap, and I realized that Pats are still comfortably in first place. Sky am not falling just yet.

Also, seeing the massive amount of critique on Brady has me thinking that hindsight 20/20, people need to realize he is still playing with two rookie wideouts who drop passes constantly, and lost his security blanket in Welker. I realize he is held to a higher standard, and yes, he is definitely struggling, but there's a thread about trading him. Are you kidding me? Do you really think we'd be 5-2 with Geno Smith or Mallett? I doubt it.

Even in the Super Bowl years the Pats had the occasional game where they came out flat, so I'm still hoping they turn it around.

I was livid after the game. I took a nap, and I realized that Pats are still comfortably in first place. Sky am not falling just yet.

Also, seeing the massive amount of critique on Brady has me thinking that hindsight 20/20, people need to realize he is still playing with two rookie wideouts who drop passes constantly, and lost his security blanket in Welker. I realize he is held to a higher standard, and yes, he is definitely struggling, but there's a thread about trading him. Are you kidding me? Do you really think we'd be 5-2 with Geno Smith or Mallett? I doubt it.

Even in the Super Bowl years the Pats had the occasional game where they came out flat, so I'm still hoping they turn it around.
Brady has had 1 touchdown pass in the past 3 games. Something is clearly wrong with him. That horrible 3rd quarter with the pick 6 wasn't because of the rookies.

I just hope that he returns to form soon, as I didn't like seeing him outplayed by Geno Smith (and it wasn't because I thought Smith was great).

Brady is getting treatment on the hand today, he is injured and the ball being slapped out of his hand as Soldier stood there confused had to re-injure that hand. I believe it was from that point on the accuracy became an issue. I assume it was numbed up at the half and am thinking that is not a good thing, I rather the pain and feeling over numb and nothing.

Brady is getting treatment on the hand today, he is injured and the ball being slapped out of his hand as Soldier stood there confused had to re-injure that hand. I believe it was from that point on the accuracy became an issue. I assume it was numbed up at the half and am thinking that is not a good thing, I rather the pain and feeling over numb and nothing.
Solder is another player who has been sucking ass lately.

:donkeys:

Given that we have lost Mayo, Wilfork and Talib is on the shelf... Plus Hernandez is gone, Gronk is not 100%, the rookie WR's continue to learn, and Brady continues to puzzle us.

I think that winning the division is that much harder and many/all of the games will be highly competitive (no blowouts to date).

but... there's no reason why the Pats can't win the Division, and some new faces may emerge that will surprise us.

Logan Ryan is fun to watch and 2 new guys in the middle on defense are playing with ALOT of heart. They got pounded yesterday.

Brady has had 1 touchdown pass in the past 3 games. Something is clearly wrong with him. That horrible 3rd quarter with the pick 6 wasn't because of the rookies.

I just hope that he returns to form soon, as I didn't like seeing him outplayed by Geno Smith (and it wasn't because I thought Smith was great).

Yeah....I've known something has 'been wrong' with Brady for a while now...but contributed much of it to outside factors contributing. Yesterday seemed a little more obvious (to me anyway) that TFB just cannot hit the broad side of a barn half the time, regardless of which receiver is standing in front of it.

I have always been one to give a huge benefit of the doubt to our HOFers (and even non-HOFers), but yesterday was...disturbing.

That said, I am still enjoying the season and sky am not falling yet (though I am keeping one eye peeled on suspected storm clouds on the horizon).

I jump on and off, it's good exercise. But I have a lifetime first class window seat reserved.

I was pissed after yesterday's game. Not at the team or Brady but at the (coaching, management and owner) I will refer to them as the group. This is week 7, WRs need to catch the ball not drop it and so I figured the group made the wrong player choices. The group knew Gronk was going to be out and AH was in jail so we don't have any good TEs. IMO injuries and bad calls are part of the game and not an excuse. Brady is getting older so he can't do some of the stuff he used to do as well so he needs good WRs, TEs, RBs and offensive line and we will be OK and it is up to the group to get these players to compete. IMO the group failed this season. This is not a playoff team.

Game strategies seem to be not working, one game we do well and throw to the RBs, the next game we do that only once. Yesterday Brady relied on the Gronk too much IMO. I think threw to a RB only once. We had slightly less than 2 minutes on the clock with the ball at the end of the first half and we use a running play instead of short passes to advance for a field goal and put up another 3 pts and end the first half 24-10. We did the same thing in the NO game.

But I wouldn't miss a game or not wear my Patriots cap daily.

I hate losing and especially to the Jets.

December 26, 1993, I am at the stadium watching the Pats play the Colts in 9degree windchill weather and loving it. it didn't matter the season was over, it didn't matter that the team would end up 5-11...no all that mattered was I was watching the Patriots before they became the St. Louis Stallions. I was one of the 25,000 fruitcakes at that game, hell we had our own section for christ sakes!!!!! but if I didn't leave then, before the run the team has been on I ain't ever leaving....

no looking for storm clouds, no worrying about what is to come, I am a PATRIOTS FANATIC, I love this team and will remain on the bandwagon until the day I am boxed up and buried...

December 26, 1993, I am at the stadium watching the Pats play the Colts in 9degree windchill weather and loving it. it didn't matter the season was over, it didn't matter that the team would end up 5-11...no all that mattered was I was watching the Patriots before they became the St. Louis Stallions. I was one of the 25,000 fruitcakes at that game, hell we had our own section for christ sakes!!!!! but if I didn't leave then, before the run the team has been on I ain't ever leaving....

no looking for storm clouds, no worrying about what is to come, I am a PATRIOTS FANATIC, I love this team and will remain on the bandwagon until the day I am boxed up and buried...

I was at that game! Driving east on the pike my car died ! I had to call a friend in Franklin, MA to pick me up and drive me and my buddy to the game.

The Pats absolutely blew out the Colts if I remember correctly (and remembering that game was a challenge for a number of reasons).

I was at that game! Driving east on the pike my car died ! I had to call a friend in Franklin, MA to pick me up and drive me and my buddy to the game.

The Pats absolutely blew out the Colts if I remember correctly (and remembering that game was a challenge for a number of reasons).
one big reason was my beer froze, I had to break ice to drink it...challenging to do without spilling it in those cheep paper cups that crumbled. But that didnt deter me from staying on the bus to titletown

My responses have stayed consistent no matter if we have won or loss this year and every year for that matter. Sorry I have seen too many bad years from this team to think about firing the coach trading the Qb and moving the team to LA because we are 5-2.

Back