Your new QB looks soft

Yeah I was talking football actually. No mention of Brady at all, although some did, which you didnt say anything about. I was talking about the other sides of the ball in the game than just the defense. Offense, special teams, etc, it outplayed KC in all of that, thats what I said. If you do not want people to respond to you post and are only talking to that person, then putting it on an open forum does not seem like the best idea. Now, as to not further derail the thread which was derailed when someone started once again pointing the finger at me for a post that was both in line with the thread and also not agains the rules in any way, back to soft QB's.

Thanks for the clarification.

Amazingly, people always seem to be pointing the finger at you for stuff you never did.

It does seem really unfair for a guy that always stays well inside of the rules and reminds everybody
of that constantly. Maybe they are just taking advantage of your good nature.

bully.jpg

Thanks for the clarification.

Amazingly, people always seem to be pointing the finger at you for stuff you never did.

It does seem really unfair for a guy that always stays well inside of the rules and reminds everybody
of that constantly. Maybe they are just taking advantage of your good nature.

View attachment 4887
Apology accepted

1625348720787.png

I wish you had some wherewithal to realize you always seem to miss the point.
Well there wasnt any point. I was posting about football. Its ok to do that on a football board. But you know, maybe its kinda done to keep talking about it...you know?

I think he meant you missed the point in the weird way you jumped in to defend Brady and point out how well he played when the post was about the Bucs defense.
I never mentioned Brady at all, not even once, thanks though. I just said that KC was dominated by all facets offense defense special teams. Others mentioned Brady though. Again, its probably over at this point and there is plenty of soft QB talk left to go.

I never mentioned Brady at all, not even once, thanks though. I just said that KC was dominated by all facets offense defense special teams. Others mentioned Brady though. Again, its probably over at this point and there is plenty of soft QB talk left to go.

Yes, because we know how up in arms you get when someone forgets to give credit to the Bucs' special teams. :coffee:

At this point it's very easy to see right through your posts.

Yes, because we know how up in arms you get when someone forgets to give credit to the Bucs' special teams. :coffee:

At this point it's very easy to see right through your posts.
I am going to spend one more post on this stupid shit. Me and Mazz both responded to hawgs post...here was mine.

"No it was really both sides of the ball. TB scored 31 points at the half. Hell I think even the special teams was outplayed. Their offense being shit just meant they only scored 9 points. I think Tampa just pretty much ran the ball in the second half."

Here is Mazz's

"Hog, I am assume you are not on Tampa's boards posting this drivel, are you? LOL

Just remember your boy is chasing Brady not the Patriots and right now it s 2-0 in the post-season with a butt whipping in the SB as the freshest memory. 7-1 for rings.

I have been over to ChiefsPlanet from time to time and I read a bunch of posts where folks were saying they never want to play Brady again in the post-season. I don't blame them. LOL"

One of these posts was accused of talking about Brady and went on about for 20 posts on this stupid thread.....Guess which one? I literally wrote something that you and the Brady spotter crew turn turned into something about Brady and another person actually wrote something about Brady in a reply to the same post. Even calling Hawgs post drival. Sorry to call out Mazz, but wow. Ok, I'm done with the stupidity now. All this on a troll thread. Unreal

Last edited:
I am going to spend one more post on this stupid shit. Me and Mazz both responded to hawgs post...here was mine.

"No it was really both sides of the ball. TB scored 31 points at the half. Hell I think even the special teams was outplayed. Their offense being shit just meant they only scored 9 points. I think Tampa just pretty much ran the ball in the second half."

Here is Mazz's

"Hog, I am assume you are not on Tampa's boards posting this drivel, are you? LOL

Just remember your boy is chasing Brady not the Patriots and right now it s 2-0 in the post-season with a butt whipping in the SB as the freshest memory. 7-1 for rings.

I have been over to ChiefsPlanet from time to time and I read a bunch of posts where folks were saying they never want to play Brady again in the post-season. I don't blame them. LOL"

One of these posts was accused of talking about Brady and went on about for 20 posts on this stupid thread.....Guess which one? I literally wrote something that you and the Brady spotter crew turn turned into something about Brady and another person actually wrote something about Brady in a reply to the same post. Even calling Hawgs post drival. Sorry to call out Mazz, but wow. Ok, I'm done with the stupidity now. All this on a troll thread. Unreal

She wasn't talking to me, General Pointmisser.

She was talking to Hogfarmer. Here, let me interpret her post for you, because you seem even more confused than usual.

Hog, I am assume you are not on Tampa's boards posting this drivel, are you? LOL

Note the spelling "Hog" on a thread started by a member named "Hogfarmer" and not containing a quote from me. Umm-hmmm.

Who could she be referring to by "your boy"? Could it be Patrick Mahomes maybe? Now light is possibly starting to dawn on Mahblehead, but that's no sure thing.

I have been over to ChiefsPlanet from time to time and I read a bunch of posts where folks were saying they never want to play Brady again in the post-season. I don't blame them. LOL

ChiefsPlanet. A place I never post or visit. Case closed. No apology necessary, but reading carefully before replying is always a good policy. If you need help understanding
a post then you could always ask me what it means and I'll do my best to break it down for you.

Also, if anybody uses the word "drivel" in reference to my posts, then don't you worry, I'm capable of handling it my own way, but thanks for your "concern".

Here is Mazz's

I was not referencing Hawg or his post. I was posting directly to Hogfarmer (Hog), the OP of the thread and resident KC troll. LOL

Here is Mazz's

Thanks for the breakdown. To be truthful I didn't bother reading it because you posting that shows you missed the point... yet again.

She wasn't talking to me, General Pointmisser.

She was talking to Hogfarmer. Here, let me interpret her post for you, because you seem even more confused than usual.

Hog, I am assume you are not on Tampa's boards posting this drivel, are you? LOL

Note the spelling "Hog" on a thread started by a member named "Hogfarmer" and not containing a quote from me. Umm-hmmm.

Who could she be referring to by "your boy"? Could it be Patrick Mahomes maybe? Now light is possibly starting to dawn on Mahblehead, but that's no sure thing.

I have been over to ChiefsPlanet from time to time and I read a bunch of posts where folks were saying they never want to play Brady again in the post-season. I don't blame them. LOL

ChiefsPlanet. A place I never post or visit. Case closed. No apology necessary, but reading carefully before replying is always a good policy. If you need help understanding
a post then you could always ask me what it means and I'll do my best to break it down for you.

Also, if anybody uses the word "drivel" in reference to my posts, then don't you worry, I'm capable of handling it my own way, but thanks for your "concern".

Hawgie,

this looks like you've uncovered a new Belichicoder device clone.....maybe call it The Inspectordecoder_50 v.1

PS "General Pointmisser" / gold :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the breakdown. To be truthful I didn't bother reading it because you posting that shows you missed the point... yet again.
lol, this is still going on. Unreal. :rofl: Oh and Hawg, that reading a post and not understanding it? Maybe you should have tried that as well. There was a shit load of assuning that took place here by you, But as I said, apology accepted, now you can reel in the Brady PTSD squad and move on. At ease gentleman.

Last edited:
lol, this is still going on. Unreal. :rofl: Oh and Hawg, that reading a post and not understanding it? Maybe you should have tried that as well. There was a shit load of assuning that took place here by you, But as I said, apology accepted, now you can reel in the Brady PTSD squad and move on. At ease gentleman.
Does anybody ever wonder if Midgar isn't a real person, but is instead a made up person by some psychiatrist writing a book on just how nutty an online persona can get and still get responded to?

I do.

Does anybody ever wonder if Midgar isn't a real person, but is instead a made up person by some psychiatrist writing a book on just how nutty an online persona can get and still get responded to?

I do.

It would definitely make more sense than whatever thing he thinks he's responding to. It never seems to make any sense. It's like trying to communicate in idioms with a person of a foreign language only using Google Translate.

It would definitely make more sense than whatever thing he thinks he's responding to. It never seems to make any sense. It's like trying to communicate in idioms with a person of a foreign language only using Google Translate.
Oh yeah, well take this.
1625414016428.png

Last edited:
Back