Zooey Deschanel vs. Britney Spears

I think Zoey is hotter looking, but she's too ironic and edgy to really be a proper sex kitten. I'd be afraid that just when the moment was right she'd bust out a sultry Christmas Carol or something and wreck my train of thought. I'm not sure if she really likes men. Or something.

Britney is also fine to look at and has the tortured child-star past along with plenty of Lohan-style crazy meltdowns. She's bounced back pretty well and looks healthy and ready for the perverted fantasies of men to whom she is utterly unattainable.

I'll go with Britney in a close decision.

Zooey hands down. Brit Brit looks like a wanna be Courtney Love most times these days. :coffee:

that should bring him out for sure.

Zooey hands down. Brit Brit looks like a wanna be Courtney Love most times these days. :coffee:

that should bring him out for sure.

Speaking of the Queen of Grunge, have you ever seen her boobs?

Very impressive. She will whip them out, too.

I think I'd pick Courtney over either one. Now, SHE'S cray-cray, but she'd sure be a ton of fun if you hid all the sharp objects.

When you vs., does this mean them KY wrestling...:popcorn:

Whenever I look at Brit, all I can see is a 16 yr old singing "hit me baby one more time" and that just messes with my mojo.

Hawg I am worried about you, there are types of VD in Courtney that haven't been isolated my medical science yet. She'd scare Antonio Cromartie into a limpy.

Whenever I look at Brit, all I can see is a 16 yr old singing "hit me baby one more time" and that just messes with my mojo.

Hawg I am worried about you, there are types of VD in Courtney that haven't been isolated my medical science yet. She'd scare Antonio Cromartie into a limpy.

Hole lotta love.

Bah-dah-da-dah-DUM

I can't explain it. I like her. She just needs understanding.

Hole lotta love.

Bah-dah-da-dah-DUM

I can't explain it. I like her. She just needs understanding.

...or a pants-down spanking...wait, did I say that out loud?:banghead:

I always accidentally call her "Courtney Hole."

But on topic: Zooey. No contest IMO.

Well ...

If we're talking Zoey from 'Almost Famous' and Britney from 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' ... you gotta go Britney, but who beats 16 year old Britney, like, ever?

In short, would do both, even during Britney's bald stage. Hell, I'd probably settle for Federline since he could at least whisper to me what Britney was like.

Eliza Dushku wins the Born in 1980 Bowl by a wide margin

Back