Zooey Deschanel vs. Britney Spears

I But her persona on "New Girl" is incredibly annoying.

google "is Britney Spears annoying, get 675 k results. Do the same with Deschanel, get 289k results. BUT...most of the top Britney ones were not about HER being annoying, just her voice or something that happened in connection with her.
Deschanel's search OTOH were mostly HER being annoying, to include an entire reddit thread about it.

Soon, I expect Moose will be here and say "Mila Kunis
/end thread." :)

Great, just what FB needs, two self-absorbed aholes arguing over 2 woman that most don't even care about. Yeah, time to kill my account.

Wasn't looking for a real argument. Just some relief from the daily grind. No need to kill your account.

JesusHChrist. WTF has happened to everyone? What the FVCK is up with the panties in such a bunch?

It is called HUMOR. This thread was started as such.

No wonder I stopped posting here. I just figured that since half of us are FB friends, things were ok here.

Famous ending: Never mind.

Wasn't looking for a real argument. Just some relief from the daily grind. No need to kill your account.

JesusHChrist. WTF has happened to everyone? What the FVCK is up with the panties in such a bunch?

No wonder I stopped posting here. I just figured that since half of us are FB friends, things were ok here.

:huh: :shrug:

I guess I forgot to add the coffee guy.
BTW, both of them would consider what I posted a compliment.

White girls ... apart from Martina Weymouth in the 80s ... meh.

l.jpg

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/lQrjeVY10snle" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="337" width="480"></iframe>

The greatest fvck me like chop meat eyes ever...
<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/tZhlEV46NXFi8" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="269" width="480"></iframe>via GIPHY

man people can't claim panties in a bunch and lack of humor when you are missing the humor in the quoted post.

Could some things in life might be worth a penicillin drip? It's a question every man has to answer for himself at least once. :coffee:
I am allergic to penicillin - it could kill me, but what a way to go.

plus my Zooey=Katie picture

pics-of-zooey-deschanel.jpg

Can you picture banging her doggy style?

britney-toxic-5.gif

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Yep she agrees with me

470a590a.gif

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/lQrjeVY10snle" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="337" width="480"></iframe>

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/tZhlEV46NXFi8" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="269" width="480"></iframe>via GIPHY

My admiration for Justin Timberlake is greater because he got this while she was at her peak, and much like Belichick, dumped her when he saw the coming collapse.

My admiration for Justin Timberlake is greater because he got this while she was at her peak, and much like Belichick, dumped her when he saw the coming collapse.

that dude has tapped more grade A prime tail than anyone - most of it bat shit crazy too and left with his dignity and nuts

Game.

Set.

Match.

Back