Zooey Deschanel vs. Britney Spears

I'm tempted to put this on FB . Let them go at it there .

Zoey with those baby blues, no contest.

Britney's nasty. Ridden hard and put away wet.

When she was starting to crack up and flashed the paparazzi getting out of a car, I read a pretty unappealing description:

Like gazing into the maw of a DNA cannon

Eliza Dushku wins the Born in 1980 Bowl by a wide margin

mmmmmm.......................Eliza Dushku

:drool:

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

I'd choose Zooey's sister Emily.

0407-emily-deschanel-1520.jpg

Can. Not. STAND. Her.

I'm still not clear on which Britney we're supposed to consider. The young Britney was smoking hot. There's no contest with that Britney. Today's Britney is an attractive middle aged woman. She's gotten herself back together since she started her Vegas show. But she still shows some wear and tear from the lost years.

Zooey is a pretty "girl next door" type. Not smoking hot and oozing sexiness. She's just all-around solid. But her persona on "New Girl" is incredibly annoying. I stopped watching the show a couple of years ago because it was so bad.

I guess ultimately, I could take or leave either one, but I wouldn't kick either one to the curb.

I'm still not clear on which Britney we're supposed to consider. The young Britney was smoking hot. There's no contest with that Britney. Today's Britney is an attractive middle aged woman. She's gotten herself back together since she started her Vegas show. But she still shows some wear and tear from the lost years.

Zooey is a pretty "girl next door" type. Not smoking hot and oozing sexiness. She's just all-around solid. But her persona on "New Girl" is incredibly annoying. I stopped watching the show a couple of years ago because it was so bad.

I guess ultimately, I could take or leave either one, but I wouldn't kick either one to the curb.

This is what kills it for me. Physically she's pretty much completely my type, but I have a bad feeling she's like this character in real life. Pretty sure I'd want to just gag her after a few seconds (...looks quickly around to see if the pig is lurking to pick up on this comment and turn into something tawdry and cheap...)

Zooey orders soup, delivered, with her ****ing Siri.

You don't think that matters? It matters.

I'm not the biggest pop music fan in the world, but Britney Spears, currently, makes some of the most interesting and listenable stuff from that genre. I mean recent, not "Baby, One More Time" which has been covered a billion times btw (Type O-Negative probably being the best).

Making some poor schmuck deliver you ****ing soup in the rain vs. you know, not that...

I dunno, sometimes looks aren't enough. Even "Got Some Miles On 'er" Britney looks better to me. :shrug:

Zooey orders soup, delivered, with her ****ing Siri.

You don't think that matters? It matters.

I'm not the biggest pop music fan in the world, but Britney Spears, currently, makes some of the most interesting and listenable stuff from that genre. I mean recent, not "Baby, One More Time" which has been covered a billion times btw (Type O-Negative probably being the best).

Making some poor schmuck deliver you ****ing soup in the rain vs. you know, not that...

I dunno, sometimes looks aren't enough. Even "Got Some Miles On 'er" Britney looks better to me. :shrug:

well, depending on the tip, I'd be happy to deliver her soup in the rain...

Back