Zooey Deschanel vs. Britney Spears

so one sells herself for her sex appeal while the other is an example of true acting genius and you punish her for it... I am disappointed

q4.jpg

so one sells herself for her sex appeal while the other is an example of true acting genius and you punish her for it... I am disappointed

q4.jpg

If I want to see a really good movie it's Zooey.

If I want to make really good movies it's Britney.

Could some things in life might be worth a penicillin drip? It's a question every man has to answer for himself at least once. :coffee:

Things that make you ponder...

---------- Post added at 07:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

that dude has tapped more grade A prime tail than anyone - most of it bat shit crazy too and left with his dignity and nuts

This reminded me of something in another post...

What's with the squinty eyes on Zooey's sis? Is she looking into a blinding sunset?

I can still hear the voices of the Deschanel sisters. They're virtually identical (same whining tone). They're extremely attractive, but they'd probably get into s sister fight over who was going to do what and nothing would end up happening.

Meanwhile, the Spears sisters wouldn't bother with the chit-chat and would know exactly what to do,a lmost like how twins communicate.

At least that's what my imagination is telling me......

I can still hear the voices of the Deschanel sisters. They're virtually identical (same whining tone). They're extremely attractive, but they'd probably get into s sister fight over who was going to do what and nothing would end up happening.

Meanwhile, the Spears sisters wouldn't bother with the chit-chat and would know exactly what to do,a lmost like how twins communicate.

At least that's what my imagination is telling me......
in a perfect world they are all mutes

Don't you guys realize the best way to shut up a woman is to make sure her mouth is full.

Except the Deschanels would be like,

"That's your job."
"No, that's YOUR job"
"Uh, uh, that's YOUR job"

And on and on it would go until you fell asleep.

Except the Deschanels would be like,

"That's your job."
"No, that's YOUR job"
"Uh, uh, that's YOUR job"

And on and on it would go until you fell asleep.

Or you could just tell them why don't you share and then give them a donkey punch. When they wake they are wearing aprons and you tell them to go make you a sandwich.

Or you could just tell them why don't you share and then give them a donkey punch. When they wake they are wearing aprons and you tell them to go make you a sandwich.

Perhaps, but Mikie ask us to choose between the sets of sisters.
The Spears sisters would be like:

"That's my job"
"No, that's MY job"
"Uh, uh, that's MY job"
"Why don't we just share...."

Perhaps, but Mikie ask us to choose between the sets of sisters.
The Spears sisters would be like:

"That's my job"
"No, that's MY job"
"Uh, uh, that's MY job"
"Why don't we just share...."

That is so look true. ROFL

Back