2009 Official "Giselle is Pregnant" Thread

Wandering Athol

Blood in the streets it's up to my ankle
Reaction score
I knew we were missing something this offseason, but couldn't put my finger on it. Thankfully, the NY Post has come to the rescue:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05052009/gossip/pagesix/gisele_bundchen_pregnant__167639.htm
IF Gisele Bundchen is pregnant, she's got a great poker face. The supermodel gave no hint of the happy news as she left an OB/GYN office on Park Avenue yesterday with her husband, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who was equally stone-faced. The couple (right) wed in February in LA, after dating for more than two years, and married again last month in Costa Rica with Brady's son, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, present. Asked if Gisele was with child, a spokesman at IMG said, "We have no comment on our clients' personal lives."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe Brady's just one of those guys who goes with his wife to the gynecologist's office to offer emotional support? Maybe he likes reading the magazines in the waiting room?

There are also 18 other Doctors offices in that building, he could have been getting his leg looked at:shrug:

"New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who was equally stone-faced."

What happened to his face? Maybe they were going to a face doctor in that building?

What happened to his face? Maybe they were going to a face doctor in that building?
I think it's a combination of "stoned" and "sh!t-faced."

EDIT: Maybe it was one of those hippy California free-weed OB/GYN clinics?

he got it stuck in Giselles pussy and it gave him bitter beer face:coffee:

Oh man, she's gonna pork up to about 110 / 120 lbs or so. GROSS!

Damn if brady uses the same soap as a girl she gets pregnant. Slow down man.

This uber-Brady child must be watched.

If he or she falls to evil s/he could rule the world.

The child must be trained to use it's powers only for good.
The midichlorian counts are higher than Master Belichicks! [/geek]

I bet Bridget Monayhan can't wait to say "I love it like my own child" :jester:
True, but she's talking about his penis, not his new kid.

And yeah, she means to say that she loves it as much as her own child, not like her own child. The same amount, but in a very different way.

Gisele preggers? Cool. Training camp hasn't even started and already Brady scores. ROFL

First Bridget, now Gisele? I'm telling you, ladies. DO NOT LOOK THE MAN IN THE EYE AT TRAINING CAMP. He's so potent he'll impregnate you from 100 yards with just a stare!! :Lecture:

Gisele preggers? Cool. Training camp hasn't even started and already Brady scores. ROFL

First Bridget, now Gisele? I'm telling you, ladies. DO NOT LOOK THE MAN IN THE EYE AT TRAINING CAMP. He's so potent he'll impregnate you from 100 yards with just a stare!! :Lecture:

Promise?>)

His wigglies are good at long drives and comebacks. ROFL

I think it would be funny if, since his ex named the first baby "JET" if they named this kid "PAT".

Back