A team as weak as the Cards is in the final four.....

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
I dunno, but this just makes me mad.

I want them to destroy the Iggles because I don't like teams from Philly on principle but damn, the Cardlnals just suck. The Pats made them look silly.

I miss me my Pats being in the playoffs, and this just puts a fine point on the whole damn thing.

:banghead:

I want them to destroy the Iggles because I don't like teams from Philly on principle but damn, the Cardlnals just suck. The Pats made them look silly.

I miss me my Pats being in the playoffs, and this just puts a fine point on the whole damn thing.

I want Arizona to win the SB.

I saw the Pats throttle that team by 40. I could live with them as champ.

Petition the NFL to let you switch to the NFC.

I wouldn't mind. One less quality team in the AFC the better IMO

I think it is a beautiful representation of irrelevence! Now if the two Pennsylvania teams lose, it will be bliss. The irrelevence bowl!! What are they gonna hype? Felons? An over the hill born again? Rags to rich's? Puleeze! Lowest. Rated. Superbowl. Eva!woohoo

I'm rooting for the Cards.

Only team left I don't despise.

And don't judge them only on their appearance against us. Hot weather team with nothing to play for and just trying to avoid injury.

They were already whooped when the hatch of the plane opened and the frigid NE air hit their nostrils.

That being said, weekends like this is when it really hits home. Imagine some team trying to come to Foxboro and deny us a SB birth with weather like we're gonna have this Sunday.

No. F'n. Chance.

I don't think the Cardinals are nearly as bad as some think. Sure, we destroyed them but in reality they had little to play for. They already had the division wrapped up. I would say the way they tore the Panthers apart that they are in fact for real. They're the team I'm rooting for to win it all.

I don't think the Cardinals are nearly as bad as some think. Sure, we destroyed them but in reality they had little to play for. They already had the division wrapped up. I would say the way the tore the Panthers apart that they are in face for real. They're the team I'm rooting for to win it all.

i could not agree more, to say "we blew them out" was not really a fair thing to say about a team that really had nothing to play for.

Go Cards. Wouldn't want to see the Iggles in the SB - even tho Pitt or Baltimore would beat them

I wanna see the Iggles vs the Ravens.

Darryl, I agree, but they said the same thing about our Patriots in 2001. I remember WFAN doing a show and they felt bad for New Orleans because the last three Super Bowls they hosted they got "stuck with the Patriots".

I'm rooting for Arizona to win it all this year

I want to see the Cardinals and the Steelers in the superbowl. It would be kind of funny if the Cardinals won the whole thing.

Obviously I want tee Cards to win but I won't be upset if it is Philly or Ravens.

The Steelers fan base will be UNbearable if they get another one. Sad that even though I do admire the players and the team for their skillz that makes me root the way I am.

Hahahahaha, thanks Pats fans for your kind words!!!!!!! Afraid to see the Stillaz win #6 suckers!!! The Cards lol yeah right what a joke lol.

Hahahahaha, thanks Pats fans for your kind words!!!!!!! Afraid to see the Stillaz win #6 suckers!!! The Cards lol yeah right what a joke lol.

You're right. Perhaps you should book your trip to Tampa before the AFCCG just to beat the rush.

You're right. Perhaps you should book your trip to Tampa before the AFCCG just to beat the rush.

ROFLROFL He must be new. Too bad his team mates are dumb enough to take things for granted cause alot of them have already been burned by that and know better.

THIS..again is why I can't understand a pats fan rooting for this team.:shrug:

Back