AB to the pats?!?!? Is this April fools?

So on twitter basically they are saying that Brown planned this all along with the patriots. Pitt would not trade him to pats, so Brown took trade to raiders, acted up until they cut him so he could go to the patriots. Tampering on the pats and on Brown...etc etc

Unlike most around here, I'm willing to give the guy a chance. The number of loose cannons BB has brought in and made gold from (Randy Moss anyone?) is pretty long. Let's wait for the guy to blow up before we start all the naysaying.

BB's been in this game a long time. I'm pretty sure he knows what he's getting and knows what he's doing.

:patriotlogo:

So on twitter basically they are saying that Brown planned this all along with the patriots. Pitt would not trade him to pats, so Brown took trade to raiders, acted up until they cut him so he could go to the patriots. Tampering on the pats and on Brown...etc etc

LOL, this is the BEST part of this whole thing.

True. HF is really reaching on this one.

We all hate it at the moment, though I suspect it'll generate some excitement when the shock wears off.

I don't know exactly what Brown's problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to spell. I actually hope he freaks out before long, gets booted and laughs all the way to the bank before he wrecks this team.

This one is on Bill. The craziest thing he's done in the last 20 years.

This is real armchair analysis, but if I was forced to guess I would say borderline personality disorder along the lines of Brandon Marshall who was very honest talking about the illness.

People are right though to mention that AB has never been arrested or beaten up kids or wives etc.

Saucy take...

It’s one year. What’s the risk? Cut him right away. He’s not taking up cap space that would have gone to other deals. Those other deals can wait till February. He’s taking up emergency in season cap space. Lol I’d say this opportunity to put him on the field with This WR corps qualifies as worthy of dipping into the emergency fund. Plus they didn’t give up any draft picks. He will keep in line for 6 months. And hopefully after a Super Bowl win he gets extremely overpaid somewhere else.

There’s no doubt he’s on a very short leash. But I don’t like the 9M guaranteed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s no doubt he’s on a very short leash. But I don’t like the 9M guaranteed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who cares it’s better than anything else they’d have spent 9 mill on this year. And regardless the raiders contract was guaranteed also. They found a way out of that when things went bad. I’m sure new England can.

LOl. Where's all the dipshits saying I don't want this psycho now. BB is obviously desperate for some reason. This is going to be entertainment at it's best. Can BB keep psychochild off instagram??????

Good Luck!

Maybe you should actually read the thread first, before you prove you're the only dipshit here. Consider it constructive criticism. Glad to help.:thumb:

Imagine him being patted down for any and all electronic devices per Ernie Adams...so he can't record or spy out anything...lmao.

Who cares about (as long as it is non-violent) possible mental instability? Over 100 catches for six straight seasons — who wouldn’t want such a guy on their team. THAT would be a real sign of mental instability.

There isn’t any downside to a one-year deal like this.

Why would he sign a new deal with Oakland if this was his plan all along? Should have just demanded to be released by Pittsburgh.

Back