AFC Championship, Patriots at Broncos, Sunday Jan 24, 3pm CBS

Next week, Brady will break the record for playoff game appearances at 31. He's currently tied with Vinatieri.

I thought it was interesting that BB said in his press conference that the team had the best week of practice ever.

Sent from my Enigma Device

*Chortle

PatriotsSB50 retweeted
592d

Ian Kenyon @IanKenyonNFL
I'd take Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, Cam Newton over Tom Brady heading into 2014 without blinking.

I thought it was interesting that BB said in his press conference that the team had the best week of practice ever.

Me too. Given all the distractions of the week that media played up, the players were as focused as ever.

Ball Spotting?

Best practice ever? Hopefully this sticks for the reason of the season.

I don't care who the Pats play...as long as the Pats win.

3138141.gif

Pitt ... HFA ... blah-de-blah-de-blah. :jerkit:

Dear HuGe foreHead: please beat the Rapist and Dog-killer team so that I can have an excuse to wear my TFB80 (Troy Effing Brown) throwback jersey to work this Friday and taunt all my Donkey-fan co-workers ... o:)

Except one...:high:

We need to get him some fake weed this week. Heck of a game from him with the key fumble strip and sack on Smith.

I hope you don't mind Roberto, but I changed the title of the thread so this can be the discussion thread for the game once we know who the opponent is.

very interesting, almost like something happened to draw them together

interesting choice.... be able to beat manning next week or see him one-and-done again!
I think Manning one & done while Tom win another conference championship to play for the title is all is a perfect way to describe their careers.

I would still like to see Jackson be more involved in the game. They didn't use him at all in the passing game .

I would still like to see Jackson be more involved in the game. They didn't use him at all in the passing game .

I would image its a big playbook to learn and throw the hurry up in on top of that. Give him time.

~Dee~

Why are we even watching this game?

Really does anyone even think there is a fair chance the greedy NFL would EVER abstain for putting the greedy little hands on this game to ensure they get their LAST Manning vs Brady AFC Championship game?

Ben could play the most perfect game of his career, they're not winning this one unless Manning goes down and out for the season in the 1st quarter.

this is going to hard to listen to. I'm surprised Ben didn't take the field in a wheelchair.

Back