AFC Championship, Patriots at Broncos, Sunday Jan 24, 3pm CBS

Yeah Talib doesn't even turn around, has his hands all in his facemask, and that isn't pass interference...

Yeah Talib doesn't even turn around, has his hands all in his facemask, and that isn't pass interference...

I thought that too as long as they let both play I don't have a problem"

~Dee~

Really refs? That was't PI either?

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

~Dee~

They called it on Pittsburgh in the previous drive. It's a repeat of our game. They only let Denver play. Your team has to play nice.

~Dee~

No. The defender cannot, not looking back, just flail and make all sort of contact while the ball is in the air.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

They called it on Pittsburgh in the previous drive. It's a repeat of our game. They only let Denver play. Your team has to play nice.

NY.

In the ear.

They want the Bettis/Lewis walk into the sunset for Pey-Pey.

I haven't see anything crazy so:shrug_n::shrug_n:

You could have called a late hit right there
~Dee~

You guys are in the wrong thread. More action in the Steelers at Broncos thread.

Sent from my Enigma Device

you know they want it but truth it they will not get it.

They won't even get a ticket to the dance. Which is a good thing 'cause either 'zona or the panthers would kill Peyton dead.

Just MO of corse. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

They won't even get a ticket to the dance. Which is a good thing 'cause either 'zona or the panthers would kill Peyton dead.

Just MO of corse. :coffee;

Cheers, BostonTim
Absolutely. Denver would not have a chance in this Superbowl. It would be a killing.

Sent from my Enigma Device

White seemed a bit better in that department.

He was.

The point is, the personnel groupings are really predictable again, which is not a good place to be.

I get they're not going to be running the ball much, but when Jackson's in there, they're like 90% run.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Why are we even watching this game?

Really does anyone even think there is a fair chance the greedy NFL would EVER abstain for putting the greedy little hands on this game to ensure they get their LAST Manning vs Brady AFC Championship game?

Ben could play the most perfect game of his career, they're not winning this one unless Manning goes down and out for the season in the 1st quarter.

The NFL didn't make Toussaint fumble. :coffee:

He was.

The point is, the personnel groupings are really predictable again, which is not a good place to be.

I get they're not going to be running the ball much, but when Jackson's in there, they're like 90% run.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

The NFL didn't make Toussaint fumble. :coffee:

Yeah Brady under center Jackson in, just pull the corners close to the line. They have been predictable on runs for a long time.

Are the Broncos fully healthy? They have a shorter week, but the Pats will lose time with travel. Fortunately the Pats were there recently so the players will be used to the altitude.

Are the Broncos fully healthy? They have a shorter week, but the Pats will lose time with travel. Fortunately the Pats were there recently so the players will be used to the altitude.

Denver is fully healthy. The altitude issue is overrated.

Other than Osweiler's "injury", I think they're good, unless someone got hurt today.

Pats fly out Friday with storm coming this weekend. Maybe even Thursday night.

Have they lost anyone since we last played them? Pats have lost a few.

Other way around. They got Ware back. TJ Ward was lost during the game.
Of course, they got Peyton back :coffee:
The Pats didn't have Collins or Edelman. Hightower got hurt early. Of course, Gronk was lost in the 4th.

Have they lost anyone since we last played them? Pats have lost a few.

Not trying to be a dick, but who? I think we got everyone back who was out. Except Blount, who would have gotten like 4 carries in the game.

Omar Bolden was out for the Patriots game, he's their PR/Safety, pretty good player. He got knocked out early, and I didn't notice if he was back out there.

Not trying to be a dick, but who? I think we got everyone back who was out. Except Blount, who would have gotten like 4 carries in the game.

Omar Bolden was out for the Patriots game, he's their PR/Safety, pretty good player. He got knocked out early, and I didn't notice if he was back out there.

Obviously Blount, but I thought there was an O-lineman that was out? I have likely got the point in the season mixed up.

Edit: Easley

Back