Anybody Know Any Good Jokes?

Blizzard,, eclipse, earthquakes, what's next, a plague of Locusts???

So, the Biden campaign is looking to attract another small special interest group. They're called Nikki Haley supporters...

A man asked his girlfriend to smuggle some coke onto a flight from Miami to Boston in her privates. She agreed but got very upset when they arrived at their cruising altitude. After the flight attendant got done pushing the cart by them, he leaned over to her and said, "Honey, I had no idea I could buy a can for $2.00."

A man asked his girlfriend to smuggle some coke onto a flight from Miami to Boston in her privates. She agreed but got very upset when they arrived at their cruising altitude. After the flight attendant got done pushing the cart by them, he leaned over to her and said, "Honey, I had no idea I could buy a can for $2.00."
$2 MY ASS!! More like $8, Bitch shove that shit up there

Why did she get very upset? 🤷‍♂️

Back