Babalu

Hey Babs you always hated hit and runs and now your doing that to us:)

Jeff got a good laugh reading all the new posts! TG, he said we need to go shopping.....to buy some salsa! Jeff still has some trouble with communication so posting is difficult. We will keep reading and trying his hand at responding. You are all a wonderful group of people, Love ya all! Babalu and Mrs.

Jeff got a good laugh reading all the new posts! TG, he said we need to go shopping.....to buy some salsa! Jeff still has some trouble with communication so posting is difficult. We will keep reading and trying his hand at responding. You are all a wonderful group of people, Love ya all! Babalu and Mrs.

Awesome. These are hands down the best posts on the board.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G0Rwk2F5qR8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:D

Whenever you are ready my friend. Don't think you're going to embarass me and drive one of the fat people carts though. Your ass will be walking the aisles in the grocery store.

Hope you're doing well Maureen!!

Things seem to be looking up on this front.

Congrats on the progress and welcome back.

...... from a long time forum lurker. :party:

Nice to read about the progress Mrs. B. Amazing progress from when we were in Salem together.:toast:

Whenever you are ready my friend. Don't think you're going to embarass me and drive one of the fat people carts though. Your ass will be walking the aisles in the grocery store.

Hope you're doing well Maureen!!

Somewhere in this thread is a promise to treat Babs to a Lobel's Cowboy steak . I haven't forgotten, and Hawg73 offered to partner with me on this.

When you think you're up for it Jeff, let me know and we'll fire up the grill. Maybe we can combine it with the TG salsafest.

No doubt about it: This is our biggest, brawniest bone-in rib steak—a hefty two pounds of USDA high-prime, dry-aged beef. The cowboy steak's characteristic frenched rib bone accentuates the he-man look of this cut. It's serious business for the serious steak lover.

OK Babs,
Sam Adams stopped making the Noble Pils as a seasonal. So I am trying not to make a clone so much, but my own noble pils. I've been fiddling a bit and I think I wanna settle on this one.

2 lbs Weyerman Bohemian Pilsner (~153F/ 1 hr)(90 min boil to prevent later DMS development)
3# Pilsen malt syrup (60 mins)
1 oz German Hallertau (60 mins)
1/2 oz Czech saaz hops (45 mins)
1/2 oz New Zealand Pacific Hallertau (30 mins)
3# Pilsen malt syrup (15 mins)
1/2 oz German Tettnang (15 mins)
1/2 oz Czech saaz (10 mins)
1/2 oz 1/2 oz New Zealand Pacific Hallertau (5 mins)
1/2 oz German Tettnang (boilout)
Wyeast 2112 California Lager (its ok but a czech pils yeast would be better, but I am concerned about fermentation temps in my finished basement, so its the Cali with a nice malty clean profile)

lager for at least 2 months in my spare fridge at 33.

What do you think?

:)

OK Babs,
Sam Adams stopped making the Noble Pils as a seasonal. So I am trying not to make a clone so much, but my own noble pils. I've been fiddling a bit and I think I wanna settle on this one.

2 lbs Weyerman Bohemian Pilsner (~153F/ 1 hr)(90 min boil to prevent later DMS development)
3# Pilsen malt syrup (60 mins)
1 oz German Hallertau (60 mins)
1/2 oz Czech saaz hops (45 mins)
1/2 oz New Zealand Pacific Hallertau (30 mins)
3# Pilsen malt syrup (15 mins)
1/2 oz German Tettnang (15 mins)
1/2 oz Czech saaz (10 mins)
1/2 oz 1/2 oz New Zealand Pacific Hallertau (5 mins)
1/2 oz German Tettnang (boilout)
Wyeast 2112 California Lager (its ok but a czech pils yeast would be better, but I am concerned about fermentation temps in my finished basement, so its the Cali with a nice malty clean profile)

lager for at least 2 months in my spare fridge at 33.

What do you think?

:)

I haven't a clue about brewing, but it sounds good to me. :)

Cheers, :toast: BostonTim

So fantastic to come home and read this thread. I hope every day brings more progress and more joy for all of you!

Back