Boston Bruins hockey

Hoping they can capitalize on their 2nd PP here. :coffee:

The panther's frustration level is a ten. They are losing their shit, lol. bergy is home waiting.:dancingcucumber:

If I were Montgomery I probably would not play Bergy game 5.
He's got two more days off. Instead of one. So that's huge. It wouldn't surprise me if krejci is done for the season. It's never a good sign. When a player has been out for as long as he has. Comes back one game. And is out again. I think his age is catching up to him. He's been out so long. it will take him 3 or 4 games to get back up to speed.

Last edited:
He's got two more days off. Instead of one. So that's huge. It wouldn't surprise me if krejci is done for the season. It's never a good sign. When a player has been out for as long as he has. Comes back one game. And is out again. I think his age is catching up to him. He's been out so long. That it will take him 3 or 4 games to get back up to speed.
That would be a huge loss. Thankfully this team has the depth to overcome the loss of a Krejci. But I would at least home for a healed up Bergeron by round 2.

Nice cup check on Hathaway by Bennet when he was down from the cross check. What a bunch of punks. On the plus side we are seeing what the soon in the future Bruins will look like with no Bergy or Krejci and it appears the sky will not fall too hard.

Last edited:
Nice cup check on Hathaway by Bennet when he was down from the cross check. What a bunch of punks. On the plus side we are seeing what the soon in the future Bruins will look like with no Bergy or Krejci and it appears the sky will not fall too hard.
This off season will be huge, determining how good the team is next year. They have a lot of UFAs and RFAs. And they are up against the cap. If they are going to keep the players they got at the deadline. Then some players on the roster will have to go. I don't envy Don Sweeney this summer.

Tkachuck shouldn't be allowed to do what he did to Linus, I'm hoping Freddy steps up in game 5 and levels his ass and he swallows that stupid mouth guard he can't seem to keep in his mouth. Panthers are done on Wednesday while Tampa and Toronto beat each other to a pulp.

Tkachuck shouldn't be allowed to do what he did to Linus, I'm hoping Freddy steps up in game 5 and levels his ass and he swallows that stupid mouth guard he can't seem to keep in his mouth. Panthers are done on Wednesday while Tampa and Toronto beat each other to a pulp.
He should have been suspended for the after the whistle cross check to garnet hathaways kidneys.

He should have been suspended for the after the whistle cross check to garnet hathaways kidneys.
Absolutely, I've been hit there when I played and that is a very vulnerable spot to take a cross check but the league won't do shit about it because he's the face of that awful franchise.

If they are the same ol' Leafs they'll blow it, but I don't think they are. That's also not the same hungry TBL team that went to 3 finals in a row so I'm not sure they have a comeback in them regardless.

I don't think they are going to choke it away this time. But you never know.
Leafs fans probably aren't so sure, but I do think they actually break thru and win a series for the first time since... what, the Clinton administration? (been a while)
TBL doesn't look the same, but as someone said, three straight trips to the finals is a LOT of hockey, along with some expected turnover. I recognize a lot of names that have been there for a while, which also means they are getting older.

2 cups and three straight appearances ain't to shabby. they might benefit from an early exit this year and a bit of roster refresh.

Back