Brady Booed at SB

bishbash

Tall Earthquake Finders roam the desert
Reaction score
Just wondering if Roger G was giddy as a proverbial school boy when Brady was booed during MVP introductions. (Dion Branch, too).

It's a bunch of Broncos fans and other losers who are jealous of his, and New England's, greatness. Not surprising. Let them boo. It doesn't hurt the GOAT.

It's a bunch of Broncos fans and other losers who are jealous of his, and New England's, greatness. Not surprising. Let them boo. It doesn't hurt the GOAT.

They won last night and know they're still miles behind the greatness of TB, BB and the Pats in general.

I for one enjoy the tears.

They won last night and know they're still miles behind the greatness of TB, BB and the Pats in general.

I for one enjoy the tears.

They will fade like the Ravens of 2000 who also got rid of their SB winning QB. Brock should sign with Houston or the Jets leaving them with no one and several key FA defensive players to try to sign. KC wins the West next year in a land slide.

I saw this coming a mile away, luckily we had the volume down on the TV so I didn't have to listen to it. I have to say that Tom was looking pretty sharp and his smile during the introduction showed how much the booing didn't bother him.

Deep down everyone who boo'ed last night would've rather watched Brady throw the ball than 13-23 with an INT and a fumble Pedton.

Just wondering if Roger G was giddy as a proverbial school boy when Brady was booed during MVP introductions. (Dion Branch, too).

I think he was as happy as a little girl

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aiUVQ-pla24" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Isn't it kind of ****ed up that Brady is nearly 40 and probably still one of a handful of QBs you'd pick to build a team around?

Obviously his window is closing, but how many QBs right now (in their primes no less) are better?

Isn't it kind of ****ed up that Brady is nearly 40 and probably still one of a handful of QBs you'd pick to build a team around?

Obviously his window is closing, but how many QBs right now (in their primes no less) are better?

How many elite athletes in any sport have been that close to their prime at 40?

There's no reason to think Tom's not clean (seems more that he has a unique, disciplined regimen, and his dominant skills are base on mental acuity/toughness more than than speed/strength).

But, I find it hard to think of many superstar athletes who were still dominant at 39/40 or older who weren't doping. The ones who come to mind, who were still very dominant at that age are Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds.

Maybe Warren Moon is an example of a modern QB who still had strong years from 39-41. I'm not implying that Brady's dirty, just emphasizing how elite what he does is.

IIRC, Flutie could still sling it pretty well around that age.

Brady's numbers at 37/38 were better than the majority of other QB's stats during their primes. That's what is most ridiculous. You could say he entered his prime around 2006 (?) and aside from recovering from the knee injury and a few months to begin last season, it's been a continuous 10-year prime. That's basically unheard of, especially when it extends to very late 30s.

Manning did something similar in 2014, although now we know how :coffee:

Back