Brady Officially Retires (?)

There is one but it might be hidden from you if you have the person on ignore

If there's a 'Roethlisberger Retires' thread in this section, there damned well be a Brady retires section.

Per the Head of the Brady News Division Adam Schefter.

The best to do it, and the best who ever will do it. :coffee:
Couldn't agree More.

Guarantee that Kraft has already talked to him and they'll set in motion his return.

Maybe he goes on holiday first but it will happen.

Come get your Red Jacket TFB. Bob should waive the rules in this case and just schedule it. Has to wait the required time for the Gold Jacket, but you can't keep the GOAT waiting for the Red.

I bet he regrets not doing anything in his career with the opportunity he had.

It's sad that he never amounted to anything more than "just a guy" in the league, but then again, most 6th round picks don't.

Oh well... Next man up! :insane::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I started a "Brady retires" thread in the main forum and it seems it was removed by a mod. Unless, I have myself on ignore?

I started a "Brady retires" thread in the main forum and it seems it was removed by a mod. Unless, I have myself on ignore?
There was one already before you posted, I’m guessing you missed it or someone is on ignore And they just combined them.

~Dee~

Now Arians is on the chopping block. Sensing a trend here.

Any player, coach, or human being who might have stood in the way of Tom Jesus H. Christ Brady reaching his full potential, achieving several hundred Super Bowl victories, and ascending to deity status in the human form, is a veritable MORON, or hack, or loser, or some other nasty term, because they (maybe?) affected Brady's career (only negatively, of course; no one other than Brady could positively affect his own career).

:cool:
But I was definitely told here that Arians was a hall of fame coach. How could they possibly fire him? :coffee:

Back